Well well well...

Minormatt

Featured Posts

Its been a bit of a challenge, but I think we have finally got a boat.  

Its one we had a survey on a few months ago and pulled out because the seller wouldn't negotiate on what was needed.  We reminded them of our offer and they accepted it second time around.

Deposit paid on it again for the 2nd time ? and intend to pick it up in a week and a half :)

• Happy 1

3 hours ago, Minormatt said:

Its one we had a survey on a few months ago and pulled out because the seller wouldn't negotiate on what was needed.  We reminded them of our offer and they accepted it second time around.

Deposit paid on it again for the 2nd time ? and intend to pick it up in a week and a half :)

Congratulations. Fingers crossed all goes well. 

Edited by reg

13 hours ago, Minormatt said:

Still for sale after " A few months ".............Its either too much money or?? Boats sell instantly if good and priced correctly for that particular boat. Anyway hope you love it :cheers:

11 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Still for sale after " A few months ".............Its either too much money or?? Boats sell instantly if good and priced correctly for that particular boat. Anyway hope you love it :cheers:

Yup tell me about it... I put in a full price offer on a boat (with a broker who told us 1st come 1st served on many occasions) and they rang someone up and told them to come and have a look - and sold it to them for the same offer!  Grrrr

Anyway the boat was overpriced but took a long time to knock it down to what it should be!  (now in line with surveyor valuation)

Oh yes it needs some bits and pieces - but I won't have a problem with that   :)