Can we have a new rule

rasputin

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Jerra said:

Not on my screen it isn't!  Yours are coloured.

Same here

5 hours ago, 70liveaboard said:

But the one at the start of your sentence is yellow..

Where did you get that bouncy thing from. :)

Scroll down through all the Emoji's right to the bottom line :offtopic:

1 hour ago, WotEver said:

Probably due an update to the video driver. If the pc was originally XP then there may well not be one available for Win 7. 

Alternatively, try a different browser. 

I can't see how it can be a driver problem as somedays they are coloured and some days mono.  Surely a driver wouldn't change.

47 minutes ago, Jerra said:

I can't see how it can be a driver problem as somedays they are coloured and some days mono.  Surely a driver wouldn't change.

It’s amazing the odd errors that an outdated driver can give - maybe it has insufficient memory available to itself to render the emoticons in colour sometimes... certainly doesn’t hurt to check. 

31 minutes ago, WotEver said:

It’s amazing the odd errors that an outdated driver can give - maybe it has insufficient memory available to itself to render the emoticons in colour sometimes... certainly doesn’t hurt to check. 

Well I solved my problem by scrolling down to the bottom of the Emoji pages, about 5 of them and found the coloured ones, nothing to do with drivers for me. This one is yellow ;) this one B&W  ?  and then the moving ones :apple: It was just a matter of me finding them

8 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

Well I solved my problem by scrolling down to the bottom of the Emoji pages, about 5 of them and found the coloured ones, nothing to do with drivers for me. This one is yellow ;) this one B&W  ?  and then the moving ones :apple: It was just a matter of me finding them

I have done that but as I said in the other thread there seem to be a lot less coloured ones.

13 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

Just to add to the confusion, the second, the monkey, which you see as BnW I see in colour. The thot plickens.