Another "Liveaboard" article in the media....

carlt

Featured Posts

I totally agree!

I wonder if they even hired a boat to see what life was like on board. If they did probably a pump out!

I like my C200 loo. Sounds as if they did no research into boat types, bed designs and loos.

I certainly don't have sleepless nights thinking of the boat rotting. I mean there is more to life than worrying what might happen. Enjoy "the now" I believe and worry about what may be when, or if it does happen!

I do the regular blacking and do repairs myself.

Like anything even bricks and mortar needs maintenance every now and then. 

James:)

Edited by canals are us?
  • Greenie 1

To be fair Tom Logan gets the blame for an awful lot of stuff.

FATHER-OF-TWO Tom Logan is to front the ‘Don’t Know’ campaign, it has emerged.

Bristol-based Logan, who knows the basics of politics, believes he’s the perfect man for the job as he genuinely does not know who to vote for in the EU referendum.

He said: “I feel very strongly that I don’t know which way to vote or why. I don’t like or trust anyone involved and it all seems rather complicated.

“That’s why we are calling for more information, or perhaps less information because all the information is confusing. To be honest I don’t really know what we want.”

Nikki Hollis, deputy leader of the Don’t Know campaign, told a packed news conference: “I don’t know either. We’re suddenly being asked to think about hardcore economics when we only normally think about more interesting things like going on holiday or television crime drama.

“It’s hard to say what we should do, and it’ll be equally hard to know whether it was the right thing after we’ve done it, because we won’t have done the other thing.

“That’s our message. I think that’s our message anyway. Is that a message?”

The gathered crowd then chanted “We don’t know, we don’t know, we don’t know” as Hollis left the stage.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jim Riley said:

Just a note to the elderly, The Daily Mash is a satirical newspaper. You know, like the other one you all frequent, Narrowmind World. 

Just a note to the idiot who cannot keep his face out of Candy Crush. We knew that and we don't frequent narrowmind world.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jim Riley said:

Just a note to the elderly, The Daily Mash is a satirical newspaper. You know, like the other one you all frequent, Narrowmind World. 

It seems to print more true to life articles than the Guardian does.

22 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

It seems to print more true to life articles than the Mail does.

Corrected that for you. What do you think of the new soft editor BTW? 

6 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

We have one as well but its in a place lots of you never go https://www.facebook.com/suffolkgazette/

Another couple of spoof ones are the Rochdale Herald and the Southend News Network.  The latter has fooled several folk and national newspapers into believing their spoof articles and reproducing them as fact.