Help Renovating 50ft Narrowboat

Featured Posts

Hi 

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for more information about having someone finish renovating our 50ft narrowboat.
We have a long way to go, the outside isn't a problem as most of it is finished. Our windows are in (2 are leaking i think due to the shape of the steel) the underfloor floor and ballast are complete and most of the battening is completed. We both work full time and it is getting really difficult for us to work on it. 
Our boat is currently in dry dock at chorley boat yard (botany bay) and we want to be in as soon as we can.
Any information would be great.
Thanks 

5 hours ago, W+T said:

Just letting you guys now that she has received the PM, newbies must be able to nowadays.

So you can now delete your email and phone number from post #7. Spammer bots will harvest them otherwise. 

4 hours ago, WotEver said:

So you can now delete your email and phone number from post #7. Spammer bots will harvest them otherwise. 

Cant see where to edit unless it has been to long now and not allowed. 

Yes the edit bow has been removed as just edited this post. time limit to edit,thought there was when i was looking for it.

Edited by W+T

8 hours ago, NB Lola said:

Wayne,

i have hidden the post post with your personal data, if you want it open, just let me know

Thanks Paul, it should be ok know they have my details.