Oh dear

rawsondsr

Featured Posts

Buying a boat was the best thing the chief officer and I have ever done. It is a hobby and leisure lifestyle we both enjoy and we have made new friends through our boating.

Think of it not so much that you have spent the money but more you have converted the money into boat form. The benefit  you get from the boat will be far greater in value than any modest amount of interest that the money would gain from sitting in a bank account.

• Greenie 1

10 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Well, as its a Reeves boat your are starting with a good boat.

Now you just need to get sarcastic, pedantic, humourless, and learn everything about disposal of bodily fluids and the production of lively electrons - you'll be sorted !! 

Oh I know just the forum to hone those characteristics. Oh it's this one.

13 hours ago, rawsondsr said:

I seem to own a nb now.

What have I done!

Not quite sure if I'm being sarcastic, pedantic, or humourless, but you'll be wanting a question mark at the end of your second sentence.

3 minutes ago, Col_T said:

Not quite sure if I'm being sarcastic, pedantic, or humourless, but you'll be wanting a question mark at the end of your second sentence.

You are mostly being wrong.

The second sentence is clearly an exclamation, not a question. He knows what he's done, it's in his first sentence.

13 hours ago, rawsondsr said:

I seem to own a nb now.

What have I done!

I'll tell you what you've done.  You've simultaneously made the best and the worst decision of your life.;)

To quote from Lewis Carroll;

"But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here."

Sit down in a darkened room and concentrate ..  say to yourself over and over again "I do not want to move the boat to central London, its only the boat's dark side calling out to me". That and plenty of hard work for a few months should leave you safe.