What's the strangest thing you've seen around the cut?

Nunovyrbizz

Featured Posts

On 02/06/2018 at 14:03, leeco said:

640D5756-39E4-4E6D-AC53-B12C9501E7C2.png.226201a7fbd5075520d110ec034156ed.png

I do like this! Recycling at its finest. It has immense character and that bow window is stunning! If its a work in progress I bet when its finished it beats that DILLIGAF messy boat into a pulp.

16 minutes ago, Jennifer McM said:

Words fail ?

6-2.jpg

I'm guessing that this was taken some time ago, it had a considerable amount more junk on top last time I saw It, complete with mocked up dead body in the bath. 

12 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I think its probably still there (at least in the area) - where would you take it ?

A seafood restaurant maybe. Any idea what it would taste like with a white wine, garlic & cream sauce?

Just now, MHS said:

A seafood restaurant maybe. Any idea what it would taste like with a white wine, garlic & cream sauce?

Strangely enough the caption I gave the photo at the time was "Lunch"

I believe it's an American Crayfish

48 minutes ago, BWM said:

I'm guessing that this was taken some time ago, it had a considerable amount more junk on top last time I saw It, complete with mocked up dead body in the bath. 

Think it was taken the middle of last March. The picture doesn't do it justice ? Was thinking that I'd hope nothing would drop off the boat, especially in a lock, and end in tears ☹️

14 minutes ago, Tunnelman51 said:

Can't print the photo, but there was a bloke walking north towards Marston Doles around mid day today wearing nothing but a pair of boots and a backpack !

Well I hope he had some chamomile lotion in his backpack in case of nettles

https://www.bn.org.uk/news/information/about-naturism/naturist-hiking-–-the-skinny…-r410/

1 hour ago, Jennifer McM said:

Think it was taken the middle of last March. The picture doesn't do it justice ? Was thinking that I'd hope nothing would drop off the boat, especially in a lock, and end in tears ☹️

What a relevant name …...

DILLIGAF

13 hours ago, Tunnelman51 said:

Can't print the photo, but there was a bloke walking north towards Marston Doles around mid day today wearing nothing but a pair of boots and a backpack !

Obviously taken to heart Big Dick Parry's Naturist Health Service. 

• Greenie 1