Open canal map for iPhone and iPad

toms1

Featured Posts

yep that centers your location on the map but it doesn't  seem to keep your position centered as you move,  I was looking for an option that would always keep your current position centered in the map as you move along the cut rather than having to keep taping the arrow to see where you are on it. 

18 minutes ago, old-p said:

yep that centers your location on the map but it doesn't  seem to keep your position centered as you move,  I was looking for an option that would always keep your current position centered in the map as you move along the cut rather than having to keep taping the arrow to see where you are on it. 

You can also use Google Maps and add the OpenCanalMap layer to it.

4 hours ago, old-p said:

you can tap the arrow more than once for different functions (black outline, red outline, solid red angled, solid red), can't tell you which you want or what each of them does as i'm sat on my arse in the house and not moving :D