Shall I Take These to The Erewash Festival?

cheshire~rose

Featured Posts

I have not been about very much of late because I am busy with a house move - on top of being busy with everything I am usually busying at.

I just moved a box and found these:

33459849_10156242936149070_3941550354360

That photo does not do them justice because they look a bit dusty when in fact they are in pristine condition. A very good supporter of Chesterfield Canal Trust donated these last year and I have not got around to finding a new home for them yet and it would be really good if I could find a new home before I move house and indeed at a point when the new home will not need to pay for postage to get hold of them so, as we are going to be at the Erewash Rally this weekend, it is an opportunity to get them a lift with someone who might be a bit more central.

There is every issue present from the first one up until winter 2016 and I am fairly sure that if you wanted to make up the set you could get the back issues for them. - that is only 4/5 issues missng (is Spring 18 out yet?)

33318315_10156242954014070_7365939749535

33436039_10156242953864070_4889440458243

You can pick up second hand copies on eBay at around a fiver each - yes they do actually sell at a fiver (sometimes a bit cheaper if someone is selling off 3 or 4) There are 44 magazines here with the binders which means if I split them all up and listed them on eBay I would eventually - hopefully manage to raise around £200 for Chesterfield Canal Trust but I know there is someone here who is going to make me an offer I can't refuse to take the job lot off my hands aren't they?

Please, if you are interested in these and want to make an offer send me a PM and let's see what sort of deal we can come up with. I promise you will not offend me if you feel the offer you can make is a low one but I you will understand I do need to maximise the amount I make with thse so I might wait for a while to see if anyone else betters it ....

oh and someone do me a favour and comment on them to keep them bumped up please ;)