The New CRT Logo

Theo

Featured Posts

From what I hear about the rebranding of CRT I think that the aims are sensible but the new log really doesn't do it for me.

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, matty40s said:

I'm sure log is slang for a floating turd...

I rather think you are right.  How appropriate...

The omission of the o was a genuine but happy mistake

N

It's not a new thing I remember when BW in their wisdom decided to change all their work equipment from painted blue to green& staff issued with green coveralls rather than blue then when most or all of this had been carried out for some unknown reason it was all changed back to blue No idea of the then cost but it could have had a better effect if it had been used for maintenance

1 hour ago, X Alan W said:

It's not a new thing I remember when BW in their wisdom decided to change all their work equipment from painted blue to green& staff issued with green coveralls rather than blue then when most or all of this had been carried out for some unknown reason it was all changed back to blue No idea of the then cost but it could have had a better effect if it had been used for maintenance

Quite. 

I remember a similar hoo-ha when BT was spun off from the GPO, and again when BT rebranded themselves with new colours and logo of geezer blowing a horn on the side of all their vans. Whatever happened to that expensive rebrand and new logo?!