Don't you just hate it when .......

zenataomm

Featured Posts

Isn't it just a bogger when your bilges prove that they can't suddenly accommodate 50 gallons of drinking water at the exact same time that your 50 year old fresh water tank decides enough is enough and adopts the persona of a sieve?

Then having not witnessed what actually happened, your brain can't comprehend why your 18 year old Jack Russel cross Corgi "Pip" can be observed floating around in the cabin in his basket?

What strikes you more? …. the fact that is what has happened or the expression on his face which reminds you of your aged Aunt Betty when she saw you at the age of 40 but can only picture you as an 8 year old?

Pip on a better day.

on me boat.JPG

• Horror 1

Poor Pip looks like he's got a new job.  Now in charge of" gas isolation " , demoted from " water isolation ". 

Hope you manage to sort it out without too much disruption. 

Edited by rusty69

OK, so he's getting on a bit, but is he actually contributing to the damage control effort or is he just sat there in his wicker life raft? No room for passengers Pip: best you shape up or ship out! :D

18? Wow, good lad!

(I hope the water damage is as light as possible - good luck)

38 minutes ago, BruceinSanity said:

No, he's thinking "I hope I don't get blamed for this lot..."

or maybe "...are you you sure that hole you are drilling in the bottom of the boat will let the water out...." 

• Haha 1

One of our cats was a dab hand ( paw) at chasing leaks that would sometimes start in the elm bottom of the butty. She would lie near the source clearly having heard it, and get quite agitated .  Either she was being helpful or concerned the duvet needed rescue. 

As the leaks were invariably under something heavy, Rayburn, bath, etc her use ended at that point.