Staying Logged In Problem - Iphone

Featured Posts

A minor but irritating problem in that on my Iphone (8) every time I go to CWDF and want to post I have to log in despite checking the stay logged in, I am also asked to agree the conditions.

This only recently started  happening on this one phone, I have no problem on my other Iphone, Ipad or PC's.

Anyone any clue as to why this is happening?

Edited by Tim Lewis

Which version of iOS are you using on the 8 as opposed to the others? I've resisted upgrading to 11.x because of the reported bugs with it, no problems on 10.3.3 (apart from having to refuse to upgrade every so often, nagged by my iPad...)

1 hour ago, Tim Lewis said:

A minor but irritating problem in that on my Iphone (8) every time I go to CWDF and want to post I have to log in despite checking the stay logged in, I am also asked to agree the conditions.

This only recently started  happening on this one phone, I have no problem on my other Iphone, Ipad or PC's.

Anyone any clue as to why this is happening?

That's usually a problem with cookies

2 hours ago, BruceinSanity said:

Which version of iOS are you using on the 8 as opposed to the others? I've resisted upgrading to 11.x because of the reported bugs with it, no problems on 10.3.3 (apart from having to refuse to upgrade every so often, nagged by my iPad...)

Am on 11.3.1 but then so is my work iPhone which works ok!

As mentioned this is most likely a cookie issue. You can clear them in your settings. I am of course presuming your browser isn't running in "private mode" aka incognito mode. If you have problems staying logged in to other sites on the same device then it could be caused by your browser security/privacy settings.