Should I buy a narrowboat

Dunworkin

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Zig zag 2 said:

DONT BUY A NARROWBOAT!!!!! There the worst and also there slow you need to buy a real boat that’s made out of GRP

Perhaps the fact that there slow is part of there appeal.

3 minutes ago, Athy said:

Perhaps the fact that there slow is part of there appeal.

Shocking, utterly shocking. No wonder our kids are struggling to learn to read and write.

?

4 minutes ago, MJG said:

Shocking, utterly shocking. No wonder our kids are struggling to learn to read and write.

?

You missed the second one. Both were intentional (as i suspect you guessed).

15 minutes ago, MJG said:

?

Well if the best you can do is spot my grammatical error fair play but in my eyes you’ve made yourself look a right idiot..well done! 

9 minutes ago, Zig zag 2 said:

Well if the best you can do is spot my grammatical error fair play but in my eyes you’ve made yourself look a right idiot..well done! 

How wierd. 

I didn't actually spot yours, I spotted Athy's and pulled him up on it because of his professional background (teaching).

Well done indeed.

5 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

As someone who can't spell and rely heavily on a spill chucker the biggest problem is the said spill chucker doesn't know what I want to say

And, whether or not your spill chucker is the cause, neither do we! ;)

:D

22 hours ago, Zig zag 2 said:

DONT BUY A NARROWBOAT!!!!! There the worst and also there slow you need to buy a real boat that’s made out of GRP

I always wondered what happened to Benny from Crossroads, welcome back.

• Haha 1

On 06/10/2018 at 17:43, Mike Hurley said:

I always wondered what happened to Benny from Crossroads, welcome back.

Ha, he was on Pointless Celebrities last night.  What an appropriate title for a special edition of the quiz show Pointless.  

He was that tanned my wife thought he was from the Indian sub continent and my sister in law who is one of those sad types who is addicted to the ‘soaps’ didn’t even recognise him.

Many years ago I was staying in a hotel in Whitchurch which has a golf course attached to it.  The bar of said golf course is his local.  He was present one evening whilst I was there and apparently he is highly thought of by the locals as he allegedly does quite a bit for the community.