Pump out and diesel - Stratford upon Avon

Corixa

Featured Posts

We will be requiring a pump out and diesel coming off the Stratford Canal and onto the Avon in June. Searches with Google are not coming back bearing fruit.

Could someone more familiar with the area let me know were the closest services are?

Thanks in advance for your help.

42 minutes ago, Corixa said:

We will be requiring a pump out and diesel coming off the Stratford Canal and onto the Avon in June. Searches with Google are not coming back bearing fruit.

Could someone more familiar with the area let me know were the closest services are?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Valley Cruisers,Valley Wharf on the run into Stratford above lock 52.    http://www.valleyboatservices.co.uk/

Stratford Marina Clopton bridge, left at Avon lock, might still be there.

Edited by Flyboy

CRT pumpout at Kingwood Junction, then Anglo Welsh at Wooton Wawen about half way down the South Stratford, or Valley Cruisers on the outskirts to Stratford.  There are marinas at Evesham and Tewkesbury on the Avon and a self operated pumpout at Perhshore, which will need a token from somewhere I assume, check the ANT web site.

Thank you for your replies.

I am using a very old Nicholson guide so much of the information is now out of date. I was hoping that Stratford Marina would still be providing these services but I can't find any current information on it on-line.

Looks like it will be Valley Cruises or Evesham Marina.

13 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Valley Cruisers,Valley Wharf on the run into Stratford above lock 52.    http://www.valleyboatservices.co.uk/

Stratford Marina Clopton bridge, left at Avon lock, might still be there.

We strapped here for Services last year. The office was open, literally, but there was no-onearound. We called out, went into the office and looked around all the out buildings. Nothing. Must have been there twenty minutes.

2 hours ago, Corixa said:

Thank you for your replies.

I am using a very old Nicholson guide so much of the information is now out of date. I was hoping that Stratford Marina would still be providing these services but I can't find any current information on it on-line.

Looks like it will be Valley Cruises or Evesham Marina.

My guess is that there are no services at the marina in Stratford.  What used to be the chandlery is now a cycle shop.

9 minutes ago, Victor Vectis said:

Is it working?

It's been bu99ered the last couple of times I've wanted to use it.

I don’t know we have a proper bog, so don’t need it.  We will actually be filling with water there in about 30 mins so will have a look at it.

34 minutes ago, john6767 said:

My guess is that there are no services at the marina in Stratford.  What used to be the chandlery is now a cycle shop.

I think you're right, it seems the chandlery closed down 3 years ago. I assumed that the marina was still there and had services available.

56 minutes ago, john6767 said:

I don’t know we have a proper bog, so don’t need it.  We will actually be filling with water there in about 30 mins so will have a look at it.

That water tap is soooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooow.

(And you will seriously pizz orf anyone in the shower if/when you use it!)

21 minutes ago, Victor Vectis said:

That water tap is soooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooooooow.

(And you will seriously pizz orf anyone in the shower if/when you use it!)

Sitting on the slow tap right now.

On the pump out the card reader says "Insert Card" and there are no signs, so I assume that means it is working?