painting recomendations

Featured Posts

Does anyone have any recommendations for a yard able to repaint the cabin sides and roof of a 55ft narrowboat? it's a trad with engine room and back cabin so some nice sign writing req'd as well. The boat is currently near Wolverhampton but I intend to move it south, so yards on route can be considered.

19 minutes ago, gary955 said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for a yard able to repaint the cabin sides and roof of a 55ft narrowboat? it's a trad with engine room and back cabin so some nice sign writing req'd as well. The boat is currently near Wolverhampton but I intend to move it south, so yards on route can be considered.

What about Norton Canes @ Glascote?

The issue will be lead time. Any decent boat painter will have a long wait time. Unless you get a cancellation.

Speak to John Sanderson at Dadford’s Wharf on the Stourbridge 16. He had a vacant slot due to a cancellation recently....signwriting options could be Meg Gregory, Phil Speight’s protege, the man himself, or even me......