Missing scroll bar

MtB

Featured Posts

Have just bought a MacBook 12" running High Sierra and the scroll bar is missing from CWF forum pages. The only way of scrolling a page up or down is by using the UP and DOWN arrow keys.

Is this a bug or is it normal for CWF? I don't remember this problem with my old Window laptops but this has coincided with the software upgrade. 

Anyone else browsing here with a Mac Book? Do you have a scroll bar on the right of your pages?

Or is there something I'm missing as a new Macbook user?!

Which browser are you using? Don't get me wrong, Apple has created a lot of amazing things, but Safari isn't one of them or at least not in my opinion... I'd recommend trying Chrome or Firefox first of all to determine if it is indeed a browser issue.

2 hours ago, RichM said:

Which browser are you using? Don't get me wrong, Apple has created a lot of amazing things, but Safari isn't one of them or at least not in my opinion... I'd recommend trying Chrome or Firefox first of all to determine if it is indeed a browser issue.

Sorry, forgot to mention its Chrome. Will try and see if its there in safari!

14 minutes ago, cuthound said:

Are you certain that it wasn't just out of calibration? ?

Well my two Macs behave differently with the scroll bars straight out of the box, so yes it looks like Merlin are making them for Apple now :giggles: