And - we're almost off

larryjc

Featured Posts

Back to the boat this weekend and then a gentle 3 months travelling in 'Narnia'.  Current plan is:

Leave marina on the Macc at Poynton, down to Kidsgrove and Harecastle

Up the Caldon - preferably both ends

T&M to Fazely for the BCN challenge then a slighly slower mozey around the BCN

Taredebigge to the Severn to Tewksbury

Tewksbury down to Gloucester then back up to Stratford.

GU to Napton then depending on timing either the Oxford or through Braunston and have a look GU Leicester section before new marina back at Dunchurch pools

Anyone interested in our progress and weekly Sunday lunch assessments of canal side pubs - all will be on the blog - link below

35 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

I hope you have more luck finding Sunday Lunches than I'm having finding your "link below" or your gonna have some disappointing weekends on this cruise! ;)

I guess he means the link in his signature :giggles:

4 hours ago, larryjc said:

Er - yeah its the blog link in my signature block!!!!

Ooh!   Another android limitation I didn't know about! I don't have that in portrait,  but it shows up if I try landscape! It was one of George W Bush's "unknown unknowns", but now it's a "known unknown" I can check out your blog and you can enjoy your Sunday Lunch after all Larry! :D

Sorry if I caused momentary confusion - I wonder what else I've been missing?

17 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Ooh!   Another android limitation I didn't know about! I don't have that in portrait,  but it shows up if I try landscape! It was one of George W Bush's "unknown unknowns", but now it's a "known unknown" I can check out your blog and you can enjoy your Sunday Lunch after all Larry! :D

Sorry if I caused momentary confusion - I wonder what else I've been missing?

Me neither. It doesn't show on either of my mobile devices, landscape or portrait, unless I'm also missing something.

13 minutes ago, Señor Chris said:

There's a user setting to show/hide other people's signatures. Mine is off so don't see them on any device.

Hmm, I've searched all my settings that I can see and can't find one for this purpose. It doesn't matter anyway as I'm happy with it as it is.