Help save our mooring !

norman18grp

Featured Posts

hi guys & girls,

signed and good luck..

we live in worrying times...what with this plus the Great Moorings Auction..

right now everyone on my mooring is praying that no-one leaves in the next 12 months

as we know the minute one of the 20 berths is vacated and auctioned we can expect

our £1961/annum fee to sky rocket...

even though our moorings are officially BW Residential and they are'nt supposed to be including

residential berths in the' experiment', we're sure they'll find a 6'10" wide loophole somewhere...

regards

Dodgy Dave of Ocker Hill

"...we're all alone on the stage, tonight..." - Kate Bush

I posted our link onto another Canal forum and I had a reply to say a simular thing is happening at Gas Street Basin. Do we know of anywhere else this is happening or about to happen?

Keep Signing our petition Please

Thanx for all the support and please keep your support coming

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/SawleyCutMooring/

Lisa

No BW don't seem to bother with the unlicenced boats just down the cut from us.

I'm one of the boater affected by this eviction. I live on my boat with my hubby and two daughters, so this eviction will effect our lives dramatically. I have my own print and embroidery business locally, We can't possibley travel over 40 miles to my daughters schools. So we need as much support as we can get because we have no where else to go and I think if bw get away it this time then it will affect other boaters eventually in some way or another.

We have signed the petition lisa Luv P&M Voyager

there are 1300 members on this forum so lets see if we can get all 1300 plus :lol:

Rightly so Denis. Apathy is the enemy here. We all need to stand firm and united against this incompetent body that will, if we let it, turn the canal and river network into a gravy train.

As this is obviously a subject that could affect a lot of boaters in the future, would it not be possible for one of the moderators to e mail all forum members asking for their support.

Or, give the subject more prominence on the site.

Unless boaters start to stick together BW will walk all over us and price us off the canals.

Steve

Hi Steve,We've posted on a lot of canal forums and other non boating forums, but we are finding some will support this and others not.I e mailed Narrowboatworld.com but they havent posted anything to help us and i've posted to people that have boating blogs, etc.

Lisa

Hi all If you sign our petition please wait for the e mail to come through then click on the link to completely add your name to the list. If the e mail dosent come through check your spam/junk folder. Your name won't be added until you click the link from the e mail.

Thanx and please keep your support coming.Lisa

Edited by LisaG1

Hi Steve,We've posted on a lot of canal forums and other non boating forums, but we are finding some will support this and others not.I e mailed Narrowboatworld.com but they havent posted anything to help us and i've posted to people that have boating blogs, etc.

Lisa

Hi all If you sign our petition please wait for the e mail to come through then click on the link to completely add your name to the list. If the e mail dosent come through check your spam/junk folder. Your name won't be added until you click the link from the e mail.

Thanx and please keep your support coming.Lisa

Narrowboat world seems to have offered their support - 'VICTOR' has signed IT

Thank you all we are up to 168

Like Dennis says there is 1300 of you out there

so I hope we can do better

if you have signed can you please check the list to make sure your name is there !

and sorry to keep on about this but the email link needs clicking to confirm your signature.

Thanks again for your support

Myself and Lisa will keep you informed . :lol: