Amusing (?) Facebook Post

alan_fincher

Featured Posts

If anyone wants to know where the Vicky Park lot have relocated to - I think it’s out West. Ricky and Uxbridge are rammed.

How inconvenient for them that "the Vicky Park lot", are apparently sometimes compelled to move elsewhere for a while.

(Or am I being uncharitable in my explanation?).

56 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

How inconvenient for them that "the Vicky Park lot", are apparently sometimes compelled to move elsewhere for a while.

(Or am I being uncharitable in my explanation?).

Who are the "the Vicky Park lot"?

1 hour ago, matty40s said:

The numerous boats that triple moor outside Victoria Park , London, who have been subject to a number of burglaries and vandalism recently.

You cannot commit the offence of Burglary on a boat.

5 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

You cannot commit the offence of Burglary on a boat.

is it piracy then?:D

although good 'ol Wikipedia would have me believe that;

"The Theft Act 1968 does not define a building, so this must be a matter of fact for the jury, however Section 9(4) specifically states that the term includes an "inhabited vehicle or vessel"; hence motor homes, caravans and houseboats are protected by the section even when temporarily unoccupied"

1 minute ago, Hudds Lad said:

is it piracy then?:D

although good 'ol Wikipedia would have me believe that;

"The Theft Act 1968 does not define a building, so this must be a matter of fact for the jury, however Section 9(4) specifically states that the term includes an "inhabited vehicle or vessel"; hence motor homes, caravans and houseboats are protected by the section even when temporarily unoccupied"

a houseboat aint a Boat its a floating house. You  cannot burgle a narrowboat. You can break in and steal from it though.

51 minutes ago, Cheshire cat said:

It was rammed all along the Regents Canal to Limehouse last Wednesday. Breasted up moored boats everywhere. 

C&RT have put notices on the rings banning triple breasting up.

...and what are they going to do to enforce it.......

3 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

a houseboat aint a Boat its a floating house. You  cannot burgle a narrowboat. You can break in and steal from it though.

When someone tries to break into my boat the police asked if I lived in it.  Was classed differently as I did.  Didn’t go into details tho.

5 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

In Scotland, you can't burgle a house, either. ... 

6 hours ago, Cheshire cat said:

It was rammed all along the Regents Canal to Limehouse last Wednesday. Breasted up moored boats everywhere. 

CRT ought to get it's own house in order.There were three shite boats [the boats they dredge with] breasted up before lock 26E on the Huddersfield Narrow yesterday leaving a small gap on the offside.Needless to say I got stuck for about half an hour,and after exhausting my repertoire of swear words [which I assure you, is quite considerable] I managed to pull my boat back and then reversed some distance and using full throttle blasted through the gap,not caring about hitting their stupid boats,cos I was in a stinking temper by then.

The dredging boats had Land and Water painted on them,obviously contractors,who have horse manure for brains,because there was absolutely no need to triple park.

7 hours ago, Cheshire cat said:

Have I missed a leak from the Ruskies' targeting computer designating Leamington Spa as ground zero?

There were precisely two boats on all the VMs in the town today. I even managed to get on the rings outside Lidl. NEVER done that before.

Maybe they've all gone to the Regents?

MP.