HEXAGRIP or similar suppliers

Featured Posts

Can anyone please recommend suppliers for Hexagrip or similar as I have to replace my side pod covers on my boat which are way past their best.  Looking for 18mm thickness of total size 1500 x 1000 somehere in the south.

I have found genuine hexagrip impossible to buy down south, even in whole sheets. All suppliers try to switch sell you something inferior. 

I once found a supplier on line willing to deliver to Reading. I ordered and paid for a sheet. Never arrived. 

11 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I have found genuine hexagrip impossible to buy down south, even in whole sheets. All suppliers try to switch sell you something inferior. 

I once found a supplier on line willing to deliver to Reading. I ordered and paid for a sheet. Never arrived. 

My boat is currently very close to your Reg and happy to drive around and collect from somewhere more midlands based than where I live.

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, PeterG said:

My boat is currently very close to your Reg and happy to drive around and collect from somewhere more midlands based than where I live.

Thank you for your kind offer but the moment has passed! A boatyard made me some new hexagrip panels while in for some other, more major work :)