Featured Posts

You honestly would have had to see the state of it to believe it.

You can see in the pictures that the flooring has all lifted. That area was full of dog and cat waste. 

There was also more then one cat on there but the chap only mentions one. There were at least two.

2 hours ago, Flyboy said:

Nothing seems to add up. Could be an insurance scam I reckon. The OP's not been back I notice.

.... but it sounds like the OP was right as backed up by naughty cal. A 'staged' theft to divert attention perhaps?

On 17/04/2018 at 23:36, JJPHG said:

As far as I can see there are 2 nb's registered under the name Cockney Rose.  CRT No's 70697 and 515094.  Could the confusion because the OP's post is about one and the media story is about the other.  One hell of a coincidence though that both would be in the same area.  Another thought (the cynic in me) is that the OP might be trolling the forum?  New member based supposedly on the other side of the counrty, strange topic to kick off with, lots of conflicting reports....

Just a thought

I'm the owner of the other Cockney Rose, boat registration # 515094, and I'm safely moored at Woodlesford on the A&C navigation.  This is nothing to do with me.

• Greenie 4

On 20/04/2018 at 20:36, cobaltcodd said:

I'm the owner of the other Cockney Rose, boat registration # 515094, and I'm safely moored at Woodlesford on the A&C navigation.  This is nothing to do with me.

That's the problem with Internet speculation without knowledge the innocent can get caught up and be caused a lot of trouble and hassle,

glad to help reiterate your disclaimer

I've no problem with information from those that have do have verifiable knowledge and also info that may be assistance to the authorities, that's a different thing to speculation.