New galley

Featured Posts

Just had some work done by W+T, needed a galley upgrade and a step/storage thingy making to make access easier for the wife, still work in progress but a couple of pics of how things are progressing

Will update when its all finished but gives you an idea of the kind of work he does

IMG-20180416-WA0001-1.jpg

IMG_20180415_143522.jpg

IMG_20180414_185902.jpg

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1

15 hours ago, jocave said:

Wayne has not touched the gas system, the boat has just passed a bss test after a full gas refit so I'm not sure what you are concerned about????

It shouldn't pass one at the moment with that gas tap to the water heater unattached to anything other than  a length of unsupported gas pipe.

I think I would also be a bit concerned about the vertical surface to the immediate right of the gas hob, which also seems to have its more powerful burner on that side.  If that burner is run fairly hard, will it not be in danger of getting very hot?

8 hours ago, alan_fincher said:

It shouldn't pass one at the moment with that gas tap to the water heater unattached to anything other than  a length of unsupported gas pipe.

I think I would also be a bit concerned about the vertical surface to the immediate right of the gas hob, which also seems to have its more powerful burner on that side.  If that burner is run fairly hard, will it not be in danger of getting very hot?

Wasn't aware that was an issue, it is supported further along out of shot ,but I can add a further clip if that's what you recommend, no mention of it when it was checked but happy to make any changes, regarding the surface to the right it is a lot further away than it looks and is more than the recommended distance and doesn't get more than slightly warm, its had the same layout since 1986 just been modernised slightly