Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
APC

Bath / shower screen low height

Featured Posts

We are in the process of replacing our 600x600 shower tray with a 600x1200x400 bath.. mainly to enable us to give the dogs a wash!...

Trouble is we now need a bath screen something like 1200mm in height, as yet we have been unable to find a supplier - ideas most welcome. Thanks

Andy

Too late now, of course, but what does a bath bring to the noble art of dog washing that a shower couldn't achieve?  I'm sure there's something I'm missing if you're going to the trouble of a refit. :)

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Too late now, of course, but what does a bath bring to the noble art of dog washing that a shower couldn't achieve?  I'm sure there's something I'm missing if you're going to the trouble of a refit. :)

I'm afraid you would need to ask the organ grinder not the monkey ;) must be a valid reason tho ....

Try Wesley windows.  They used to do custom sizes for shower screens.

Two JRTs on Nightwatch. When dirty chuck em in the cut!!! No we don't do that, of course, we dip them in the galley sink. 

20 minutes ago, dor said:

Try Wesley windows.  They used to do custom sizes for shower screens.

Thanks - looks like they still do !

4 hours ago, APC said:

I'm afraid you would need to ask the organ grinder not the monkey ;) must be a valid reason tho ....

Ah, now I understand completely!  :D

On 16/04/2018 at 09:21, Sea Dog said:

You would be hard pushed to get a proper dog into a 600 x 600 tray innitt. One of those yappy little rat jobbies then yes but a real dog would be hard.

8 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

You would be hard pushed to get a proper dog into a 600 x 600 tray innitt. One of those yappy little rat jobbies then yes but a real dog would be hard.

Methinks its even harder to get a proper dog into and out of a bath!  I've done both with my Labradors over the years, although mostly a swim (or hosing down outside at home) does the job.  My current one goes in the shower every Christmas whether she needs it or not and she's a real dog and well hard!  (Actually, she's a bit of a wuss compared to my previous ones, but she's still a proper dog and I wouldn't share my bath with her). :wacko:

10 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Methinks its even harder to get a proper dog into and out of a bath!  I've done both with my Labradors over the years, although mostly a swim (or hosing down outside at home) does the job.  My current one goes in the shower every Christmas whether she needs it or not and she's a real dog and well hard!  (Actually, she's a bit of a wuss compared to my previous ones, but she's still a proper dog and I wouldn't share my bath with her). :wacko:

I have a home made contraption on the boat that I screw onto the boats shower fitting and put through the bathroom window. A standard shower head fitting on the end with a stop cock. Nice and long so set temperature in the boat then shower dog on towpath.

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, mrsmelly said:

I have a home made contraption on the boat that I screw onto the boats shower fitting and put through the bathroom window. A standard shower head fitting on the end with a stop cock. Nice and long so set temperature in the boat then shower dog on towpath.

Hmm, not such a daft idea.  I'll mention it to the missus... Oh, sorry, wrong thread! :D

• Greenie 1

10 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Brill idea Mr S, got to make me one of those  ... have a green thingy :) 

Rick

9 hours ago, dccruiser said:

Brill idea Mr S, got to make me one of those  ... have a green thingy :) 

Rick

See u int pub. Yes they work well.