Bath / shower screen low height

APC

Featured Posts

We are in the process of replacing our 600x600 shower tray with a 600x1200x400 bath.. mainly to enable us to give the dogs a wash!...

Trouble is we now need a bath screen something like 1200mm in height, as yet we have been unable to find a supplier - ideas most welcome. Thanks

Andy

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

Too late now, of course, but what does a bath bring to the noble art of dog washing that a shower couldn't achieve?  I'm sure there's something I'm missing if you're going to the trouble of a refit. :)

I'm afraid you would need to ask the organ grinder not the monkey ;) must be a valid reason tho ....

On 16/04/2018 at 09:21, Sea Dog said:

Too late now, of course, but what does a bath bring to the noble art of dog washing that a shower couldn't achieve?  I'm sure there's something I'm missing if you're going to the trouble of a refit. :)

You would be hard pushed to get a proper dog into a 600 x 600 tray innitt. One of those yappy little rat jobbies then yes but a real dog would be hard.

8 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

You would be hard pushed to get a proper dog into a 600 x 600 tray innitt. One of those yappy little rat jobbies then yes but a real dog would be hard.

Methinks its even harder to get a proper dog into and out of a bath!  I've done both with my Labradors over the years, although mostly a swim (or hosing down outside at home) does the job.  My current one goes in the shower every Christmas whether she needs it or not and she's a real dog and well hard!  (Actually, she's a bit of a wuss compared to my previous ones, but she's still a proper dog and I wouldn't share my bath with her). :wacko:

10 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Methinks its even harder to get a proper dog into and out of a bath!  I've done both with my Labradors over the years, although mostly a swim (or hosing down outside at home) does the job.  My current one goes in the shower every Christmas whether she needs it or not and she's a real dog and well hard!  (Actually, she's a bit of a wuss compared to my previous ones, but she's still a proper dog and I wouldn't share my bath with her). :wacko:

I have a home made contraption on the boat that I screw onto the boats shower fitting and put through the bathroom window. A standard shower head fitting on the end with a stop cock. Nice and long so set temperature in the boat then shower dog on towpath.

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, mrsmelly said:

I have a home made contraption on the boat that I screw onto the boats shower fitting and put through the bathroom window. A standard shower head fitting on the end with a stop cock. Nice and long so set temperature in the boat then shower dog on towpath.

Hmm, not such a daft idea.  I'll mention it to the missus... Oh, sorry, wrong thread! :D

• Greenie 1

10 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Brill idea Mr S, got to make me one of those  ... have a green thingy :) 

Rick