Well being

canalboat

Featured Posts

Two girls sitting by the canal

This is the headline pic of the latest CRT newsletter under the heading "Wellbeing".

Well - being as how they have their legs dangling between the wharf and what looks like a floating pontoon, I do hope that what the young ladies are sitting on doesn't move when a pretty boat goes past at full speed. Crack Crunch.............

3 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Looks like a lump of concrete with no gap to me.But then I have got dodgy eye sight.

It's hard to tell, though I do see what you mean. I suppose that a request to see more of their legs would be misinterpreted.

7 hours ago, canalboat said:

Two girls sitting by the canal

This is the headline pic of the latest CRT newsletter under the heading "Wellbeing".

Well - being as how they have their legs dangling between the wharf and what looks like a floating pontoon, I do hope that what the young ladies are sitting on doesn't move when a pretty boat goes past at full speed. Crack Crunch.............

You deffo should have gone to specsavers.

I think it's a lump of concrete that is physically part of the bank.

I don't think the girls legs are in any danger at all, even if Naughty Cal goes past.

(OK, they might still get wet, in that extreme example, but not actually injured!.....)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Maybe it's a Mulberry Harbour. Their well being might be rather short live once the Shermans start rumbling ashore! :o

Their 'well being' may well be in Jeopardy if the 'Yanks are coming' !

So prepare, say a prayer
Send the word, send the word to beware
We'll be over, we're coming over
And we won't come back till it's over
Over there