Dunchurch versus Barby

larryjc

Featured Posts

51 minutes ago, Athy said:

...and I wondered who would be next!

They are not square dogs more rectangular with a foot in each corner.

Didnt answer earlier as I Paws for thought.

Edited by Nightwatch

13 minutes ago, Nightwatch said:

They are not square dogs more rectangular with a foot in each corner.

Didnt answer earlier as I Paws for thought.

If you had a house, would you let them out into the yard?

9 hours ago, cuthound said:

None of the dogs I have owned  had square feet ?

Obviously not Boxers then

20 hours ago, Tonka said:

Well the jettys are the worst

This is probably deliberate - a way to filter out the type of boat owner who expects the blades of grass to be all combed in the same direction. 

1 hour ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

This is probably deliberate - a way to filter out the type of boat owner who expects the blades of grass to be all combed in the same direction. 

And so they should be!

On 30/05/2019 at 19:04, Nightwatch said:

Can't remember the name if the hire company. Does Caleys ring a bell.

The boat hire is Caley Cruisers, they aren't the same as Caley Marina, as you drive past them they do look like one yard but you have to drive past Caley Marina to get to Caley Cruisers. There are two other marinas in the area but Caley is more of a working marina with workshop, storage, and brokerage.  

http://www.caleycruisers.com

https://caleymarina.com

If ventnor dont allow residential boats how come there is a never ending stream of wange wover epokes and aldi p5 4 wheel droves ( so needed in rural warwickshire) up that lane every day between 730 and 830 and 430 and 6 pm. After all the only inhabitants further down are a cattery and the farm, who to my certain knowledge own neither.

1 hour ago, roland elsdon said:

If ventnor dont allow residential boats how come there is a never ending stream of wange wover epokes and aldi p5 4 wheel droves ( so needed in rural warwickshire) up that lane every day between 730 and 830 and 430 and 6 pm. After all the only inhabitants further down are a cattery and the farm, who to my certain knowledge own neither.

they don't live on their boats, they just spend a lot of time on them

19 hours ago, roland elsdon said:

They are the night watchmen going home or coming to work 

On 01/06/2019 at 18:14, roland elsdon said:

No they are not spending time on their boats they are driving from their boats to spend time elsewhere, mainly on a very narrow lane, where i am trying to walk or cycle.

I spend 3 or 4 nights at a time once each month throughout the winter and the place is often virtually deserted, apart the three couples who live and work there. No sign of such vehicles in the car parking areas.

Presumably these people that allegedly live on their boats have flown to sunnier climes for the winter?