Which 2 pack for blacking??

Troyg

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Would be great if you could tell the whole board about this please. The perfect solution would be of great interest and help to so many people here.

Does it involve dacrylate paint by any chance? ;)

It must be a good secret as I have still not had a response to my PM sent yesterday , and Mr Dacrylate has been online since.

On 22/08/2019 at 08:33, Mike the Boilerman said:

Would be great if you could tell the whole board about this please. The perfect solution would be of great interest and help to so many people here.

Does it involve dacrylate paint by any chance? ;)

Hi Mike,

You're right, it does involve Dacrylate paint. However, every situation needs to be considered on an individual basis as to what the best solution is and also what the boat owner hopes to achieve. Can paint remove the aesthetic appearance of pitting? Probably not without the help of a load of filler which would need to carry its own benefits and assurances that it would survive below the waterline!

7 minutes ago, Dacrylate Paints Ltd said:

Hi Mike,

You're right, it does involve Dacrylate paint. However, every situation needs to be considered on an individual basis as to what the best solution is and also what the boat owner hopes to achieve. Can paint remove the aesthetic appearance of pitting? Probably not without the help of a load of filler which would need to carry its own benefits and assurances that it would survive below the waterline!

Have you read the forum's terms and conditions? I strongly suggest you do before someone takes the hump with you breaking them with every post you make as they are all about you trying to hock your products. 

https://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/guidelines/

• Greenie 1

2 hours ago, Tumshie said:

Have you read the forum's terms and conditions? I strongly suggest you do before someone takes the hump with you breaking them with every post you make as they are all about you trying to hock your products. 

https://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/guidelines/

Aw Tumshie,  dont be a spoilsport. There are loads of pits near where we used to live in Cardiff that need filling in and I was hoping for some inspiration.

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

Aw Tumshie,  dont be a spoilsport. There are loads of pits near where we used to live in Cardiff that need filling in and I was hoping for some inspiration.

I know - but I'm not sure our new painty friend understands that filling pits isn't so much aesthetics, I'm all worried about what he thinks is going to fill them with. But if you mention inspiration he may PM you and you can fill us in too. Eh :huh: Aye. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I know - but I'm not sure our new painty friend understands that filling pits isn't so much aesthetics, I'm all worried about what he thinks is going to fill them with. But if you mention inspiration he may PM you and you can fill us in too. Eh :huh: Aye. 

I'm already too full of Tiger beer. They are becoming endangered species ....did you know?  They are extinct in Scotland now. Tigers that is, not pits. Come to think of it, there are not many pits left in Scotland either. Time for bed....Bo'oooing! (that's meant to be a 'spring' sound.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

You could fill the pits with the empty tiger bottles. 

Just now, Dr Bob said:

that's meant to be a 'spring' sound.

It's ok I understood. ?

Hope you're have fun on you tiger drinking expedition 

Night Night :hug:

1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

You could fill the pits with the empty tiger bottles. 

that seems like a good idea till some one falls in and then it's all tears and can't get outs. 

2 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

It's ok I understood. ?

that seems like a good idea till some one falls in and then it's all tears and can't get outs. 

Well, filling pits with tiger bottles would be better than cobra bottles...... Less chance of a strike. 

33 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

It's ok I understood. ?

I lied.

Not gone to bed yet.

Now on the exotic Gin....ie I cant spell Tanqueray woteveritis.

The tiger ran out so I had to switch to some other stuff. No more tigers around now.

must be time for bed soon.

IMG_20190823_171607(1).jpg

IMG_20190823_191220.jpg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

I lied.

Not gone to bed yet.

Now on the exotic Gin....ie I cant spell Tanqueray woteveritis.

The tiger ran out so I had to switch to some other stuff. No more tigers around now.

must be time for bed soon.

IMG_20190823_171607(1).jpg

IMG_20190823_191220.jpg

That is a large gin Dr Bob. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

That wouldn't be manly so it's the incognito B)

The man has a plastic duck,I don't think a lime and coconut would bother him. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

At these prices, you dont get limes.

God. I wish I was back on the boat.

I lied again.

No I dont.

Mrs Bob does though!

Tis beautiful warm and sunny here. Busy sun bathing on the poop deck. 

Edited by rusty69
  • Haha 1
  • Horror 1