Stolen boat

Sweeny Todd

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Stephen Jeavons said:

An update on the alleged stolen boat. It wasn't stolen after all, the numpty got so pissed at the Festival, he'd forgotten where he moored it. Apparently, this chap is well known for this as it's happened before. :D

Thanks for the update, I was wondering

On 09/04/2018 at 21:11, Sweeny Todd said:

Hi all 

I have just had a phone call off a good friend asking me to keep a look out for a boat that has been reported stolen from the Faries Hill area of Wakefield. The boat was allegedly taken yesterday or today. It is a 40 foot narrow boat, black hull, green got top with scruffy paintwork. It's name is Queen Iona but this is only shown on the licence in the window. I am waiting for a picture and a crime number. If anyone in the area has seen it go past I would appreciate the heads up.

Thanks

Really? Are you sure he hasn't just got pissed at a festival and forgotten where he moored it?

;)

13 hours ago, Stephen Jeavons said:

An update on the alleged stolen boat. It wasn't stolen after all, the numpty got so pissed at the Festival, he'd forgotten where he moored it. Apparently, this chap is well known for this as it's happened before. :D

I too have had a fright believing my boat stolen, twice now. 

In my case though, I have just returned to where I left it time before last to find NO BOAT, then with a good hard think realised it is five miles further up the cut. 

Duh....

4 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I too have had a fright believing my boat stolen, twice now. 

In my case though, I have just returned to where I left it time before last to find NO BOAT, then with a good hard think realised it is five miles further up the cut. 

Duh....

I once got on the tube at Euston (after a 14 hour stint at work) , Victoria Line to Tottenham Hale got off and walked up to Stonebridge Lock realising eventually that I had moved to Cowley Peachey opposite Packet Boat Marina over the weekend .......

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, matty40s said:

I once got on the tube at Euston (after a 14 hour stint at work) , Victoria Line to Tottenham Hale got off and walked up to Stonebridge Lock realising eventually that I had moved to Cowley Peachey opposite Packet Boat Marina over the weekend .......

SO easy done!!!