BWML Marinas Bertholders Associations

MarkBeach

Featured Posts

Limehouse Berth Holders Association would like to make contact with other groups or individuals living or mooring in BWML Marinas in connection with the proposed sale of BWML.

Please contact Mark Beach here or 07957584856

• 3 months later...
On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:25, MarkBeach said:

Limehouse Berth Holders Association would like to make contact with other groups or individuals living or mooring in BWML Marinas in connection with the proposed sale of BWML.

Please contact Mark Beach here or 07957584856

Are you thinking of making an offer?

More seriously, to what end?

22 minutes ago, MarkBeach said:

Hello, it's all gone a little quiet on this, I don't know if others in Limehouse are still thinking about it. Sorry 

Limehouse is one of the ones where C&RT (BWML) will be retaining the freehold and just leasing the marina out to an operator.

The marinas with 'high-value ground' are being kept and the 'also-rans' are the ones being sold off completely.

They didn't give me a list of which fit in which category - except to say that the plan is that 'London' marinas will be leased and not sold.

I place the value of the non-London marinas much lower than they appear to asking for.