Skippers wanted

Featured Posts

27 minutes ago, Froggy said:

All I could see on that link was the party food for Thursday night over at the not unstable bar. Isn't Newry in the UK?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

All I could see on that link was the party food for Thursday night over at the not unstable bar. Isn't Newry in the UK?

You be looking at the wrong link. The link I posted has already self destructed.

Just now, Dr Bob said:

Yeah, but in Northern Ireland rather than London, unless there's another one i'm not aware of.

12 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

No, not on that link.But assuming her name isn't Anastasia,and given the details you already have, a series of interviews can easily be found online which suggest she was from Ireland (I may however ,like you have,assumed wrongly and am talking complete bolix):)

It's all getting rather confusing and it's a bit too early in the day to hit the whisky. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Yeah, but in Northern Ireland rather than London, unless there's another one i'm not aware of.

...but it's still British! If I came from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch I would call myself British so coming from Newry, whilst a lot more boring, is still British.

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

It's all getting rather confusing and it's a bit too early in the day to hit the whisky. :lol:

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/one-entrepreneur-reveals-how-her-boat-finally-came-in-30598398.html

Now, I could be wrong.But assume this is about the OP(Anastasia matilda humfries)

Edited by rusty69

6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

You be looking at the wrong link. The link I posted has already self destructed.

I wish you wouldnt keep deleting these posts so we can not see them. I am not fast enough to keep up. Looking after ups is very difficult at the best of times.

Edited by Dr Bob

2 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

...but it's still British! If I came from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch I would call myself British so coming from Newry, whilst a lot more boring, is still British.

Having a boat in Newry doesn't prove she is British though..... Or are you trying to make another point? 

5 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

You talk in tongues. :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Don't forget the Whiskey,its not too late now!

Normally it would be, but i'll make an exception for you.  ;)

I only came on here to sort out a water pump as per that Shurflo thread you responded to. A little voice told me that i shouldn't allow myself to get distracted by this thread.  :banghead:

Edited by Froggy

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Normally it would be, but i'll make an exception for you.  ;)

I only came on here to sort out a water pump as per that Shurflo thread you responded to. A little voice told me that i shouldn't allow myself to get distracted by this thread.  :banghead:

Never a good idea to get distracted by a thread. Under no circumstances go to the Pass the parcel thread (that's where the party is).

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I only came on here to sort out a water pump as per that Shurflo thread you responded to. A little voice told me that i shouldn't allow myself to get distracted by this thread

I talk cr@p on most of the threads! Just ask Dr Bob,

5 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Under no circumstances go to the Pass the parcel thread (that's where the party is).

Wot party? I thought it was a surprise. Like you're recruiting effort though. I can see Froggy fitting in well there:D

Edited by rusty69

15 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Never a good idea to get distracted by a thread. Under no circumstances go to the Pass the parcel thread (that's where the party is).

Thanks for the warning. Already i have spent at least one hour more than intended on the pc and it's getting perilously close to tea time.

I didn't even come back to this thread until i placed the order for the Parmax 2.9, because i want it in time to fit over the weekend while the other half is also on the boat to help me with any leaking water. :D

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Thanks for the warning. Already i have spent at least one hour more than intended on the pc and it's getting perilously close to tea time.

I didn't even come back to this thread until i placed the order for the Parmax 2.9, because i want it in time to fit over the weekend while the other half is also on the boat to help me with any leaking water. :D

Good choice of pump.

16 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I talk cr@p on most of the threads! Just ask Dr Bob,

Wot party? I thought it was a surprise. Like you're recruiting effort though. I can see Froggy fitting in well there:D

I hope not - i've just bought a Parmax 2.9 partly on your recommendation! :lol:

I might visit that other thread when i'm otherwise, er, indisposed.  ;)

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

Good choice of pump.

Yeah, it went up by about a fiver since i first looked but still a lot cheaper than a Shurflo imported from the US of A.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I hope not - i've just bought a Parmax 2.9 partly on your recommendation! :lol:

I might visit that other thread when i'm otherwise, er, indisposed.  ;)

Oh.In that case, I never talk cr@p. Our parmax is currently on 2.5  years so far(I hope thats wot I said in the other thread), so I am happy with that. 

Edited by rusty69

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Having read this thread i'm pretty saddened that a new member whose native language was obviously not, from early on in the thread, English (the clue was in the name), got flamed out of the forums when she probably had a lot to offer.

So you reckon because she is Irish, her grasp of English will be so poor she cannot understand the initial responses asking for more info and/or containing humour?