Skippers wanted

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, system 4-50 said:

and terse.

Yes. Anastasia ( Thats got to be a wind up innitt ) is not top of the class for recruitment or HR techniques. I certainly will not be employing her.

Because my name may not suit your profile does not mean I am incapable of the title;it is exactly what it says;experienced in carrying 12 passengers through inland waterways-over 12 years experience.

So why would you not employ someone with those crudentials if that is what they state?

3 minutes ago, Anastasia matilda humfries said:

Because my name may not suit your profile does not mean I am incapable of the title;it is exactly what it says;experienced in carrying 12 passengers through inland waterways-over 12 years experience.

So why would you not employ someone with those crudentials if that is what they state?

Well, its a bit tricky, maybe a STAFF person will be along soon Anastasia, everyone gets their leg pulled on this forum, its par for the course................. nothing personal..... 

2 minutes ago, Boater Sam said:

Obviously not as skilled in the art of communication, but not required with these "crudentials"

I think it is likely OP is not native english speaker, cut her some slack.

PS I am not keen on your posts Sam, I would not be employing you.

Do you know what...keep your male dominated posts to your selves.

I do not want to be part of it.

You are welcome to your own 'society'. I can speak many languages but not the one you speak-this is a foreign and unacceptable language and form.  Of correspondence as well.

You are very welcome to keep it to you selves.  I am worth more than this.

Happy sailing and cruising!!

9 minutes ago, Anastasia matilda humfries said:

Ah,I see. Initiation because I'm new to the forum...

I have sailed across the world . Twice!

But that is not the reason I am here.

What have you done in your time on the water?

We're nowt but humble ditchcrawlers here,and bow down to your circumnavigations particularily if they are solo accomplishments.

17 minutes ago, Anastasia matilda humfries said:

Ah,I see. Initiation because I'm new to the forum...

I have sailed across the world . Twice!

But that is not the reason I am here.

What have you done in your time on the water?

I travelled much of the world in the 1970s on a ship with a big gun on the pointy end ( Thats the Front to you ) I am at present holder of 3 mca Boatmasters licences one for twin screwed passenger vessels up to 500 person capacity the others for smaller stuff to include one for offshore and one for narrowboats. There are several on here that have forgotten more than you will ever know. We were having a light hearted jab at your inability to communicate properly on your first post now lighten up :D

• Haha 3