Alde boiler pump, replace with inline

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, WotEver said:

That’s why you bend space time. Then you don’t have to move very fast at all, because it’s space that’s travelling around you instead of you moving through it.

Time doesn’t exist anyway. 

Time is the forth dimension. Without time nothing could exist.

Oh, I see your point. 

I'll refer the tax office to you next time I'm late with my VAT return!

Just now, rusty69 said:

"Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth ...there is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself

See Mike, Rusty gets it...

1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

"Do not try and bend the spoon, that's impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth ...there is no spoon. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is...

You're not the pink dog, you're Donavan and I clim my five pounds!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is...

If you can see the mountains it’s going to rain. 

If you can’t see the mountains it’s already raining. 

56 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

but there is still the smell...

22 hours ago, Jess-- said:

I would be tempted to try one of these

however with you having modified your radiator plumbing I suspect you will find that the first radiator gets hot and every radiator after that is cooler, the further along the radiators you get the colder they will be (because the water has already used it's heat on every other radiator it has passed through)

the usual way is to have a flow and return that runs to all radiators and each radiator goes between flow & return, then you use the 2nd valve on the radiators to regulate the flow through each one to keep everything in balance (so all radiators get the same level of heating)

Coooooooooooo thats cheap innitt. I am sorely tempted to buy a couple of dozen and stick some " Marine " stickers on em and sell em for £ 238 each.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Coooooooooooo thats cheap innitt. I am sorely tempted to buy a couple of dozen and stick some " Marine " stickers on em and sell em for £ 238 each.

You'd still undercut Midland Chandlers...

• Haha 1