Aldi 21" Full HD TV/DVD Caravan Combi £125

reg

Featured Posts

Just a HU found this ALDI item whilst checking out something else, available for online ordering but does say available in store although I can't work out when.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/21"-full-hd-tv-dvd-caravan-combi/p/082713193359400

ETA to add better link showing current special buys including small twin tub washing machine

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys/specialbuyscategories

Edited by reg

2 hours ago, MartynG said:

The folding bucket caught my eye 

https://www.aldi.co.uk/adventuridge-folding-bucket/p/081381195366400

I have one made by Outwell which cost £20 - very handy  on a boat where estorage space may be limited. 

I did look at these and the folding bowl when I was in the store they do look good quality and would be very useful but I managed to apply my Aldi rule of only buying what I came in to buy, strongly suspect I may make a return visit though.

9 minutes ago, reg said:

I did look at these and the folding bowl when I was in the store they do look good quality and would be very useful but I managed to apply my Aldi rule of only buying what I came in to buy, strongly suspect I may make a return visit though.

Yup, 'cos on your next visit you will go in to buy all those things you didn't buy on the last trip ;)

3 minutes ago, WotEver said:

Yup, 'cos on your next visit you will go in to buy all those things you didn't buy on the last trip ;)

You read message correctly then.

Does anyone want an untouched satellite system that been sitting in my locker for a few years

Edited by reg

Just now, Dave Payne said:

I bought one. Worked well on both the boat and the caravan. Not the best receiver in the world but it worked reliably enough. 

5 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I think there is a separate thread running about "estorage", but I don't see any suggestion about using a bucket.

My typing skills need work.

4 hours ago, WotEver said:

And there you go, read me like a book I am now the proud owner of my very own £4.99 folding bucket.

Edited by reg
  • Haha 1

Bought the 21.5" TV. Sound absolutely rubbish, on speakers and headphones. Took it back to Aldi and after a lot of effort they accepted it was defective. It wasn't their attitude it was the difficulty of explaining and demonstrating a fault whilst perched on the end of a checkout desk. NO provision within store for customer service. Wound up getting a 24" version. Just hope it fits on the boat:D. Amongst other things also bought 3 bottles of caravan cleaner and THE BUCKET.(thought it cost me £2.99 ) 

11 hours ago, Slim said:

Bought the 21.5" TV. Sound absolutely rubbish, on speakers and headphones. Took it back to Aldi and after a lot of effort they accepted it was defective. It wasn't their attitude it was the difficulty of explaining and demonstrating a fault whilst perched on the end of a checkout desk. NO provision within store for customer service. Wound up getting a 24" version. Just hope it fits on the boat:D. Amongst other things also bought 3 bottles of caravan cleaner and THE BUCKET.(thought it cost me £2.99 ) 

You must have had a faulty one, mine has good sound, but I need it about level 40.

Neil

No folding  buckets in our local Aldi - maybe sold out or none arrived.  But they did have a folding  bowl - kitchen sink variety . Might be considered handy by the ships catering officer. 

I thought it looked okay quality . 

PS - If you like red wine -- Aldi Pinot Noir - with red screw top - £4.49  a bottle - lovely stuff.

Edited by MartynG
PS added