Langley Mill Boatyard

Featured Posts

Hi Peeps

Just a mention here for Langley Mill Boatyard. Just nipped up there for bottom blacking and stern gland stufferising. Lovely couple first class service very very very reasonable pricing. Exellent dock with leccy hookup. Very secure car parking if needed. An easy day each way to trent lock and well kept locks in good order. Not one bandit either way in fact everyone including fisher folk were very amiable. You can have diy if you so wish again very reasonable. Even a KFC 2 minute walk away :D and good local pubs. So instead of staying online take a day to pop up along a lovely canal you will not be disappointed. Thanks to Dan and Vikki. Keep the good work up. :cheers:

• Greenie 3
  • Love 1

We are looking forward to our planned visit there in May. 

So far Dan and Vikki have been most helpful and accommodating, especially as the vessel is considered very precious by the team so we are probably the potential nightmare of customers! 

If folks want to suss the place out for a later date then take a drive to visit the festival there at the end of May when they will have a couple of historic craft in the dry dock for people to look at. 

ou are too kind mrsmelly. Thank you for kind words. It was a pleasure to finally meet you and work on a boat in such good condition!

We do have a few spaces left in the docking calendar if anyone is looking for cheap docking either diy or serviced and which allows liveaboards!!

Kind regards

Dan

21 minutes ago, sharpness said:

Someone wrote that in my autograph book when I left junior school 54 years ago, it wasn't you was it????????

And Bruce Forsyth wrote in my mum’s autograph book around the same time “To a complete bore...”

I guess it’s because she refused his offer to go down the pub with him ;)

2 minutes ago, WotEver said:

And Bruce Forsyth wrote in my mum’s autograph book around the same time “To a complete bore...”

I guess it’s because she refused his offer to go down the pub with him ;)

I'm not surprised she refused if he was going down the pub when he left junior school!!!!!!!!

Just now, sharpness said:

I'm not surprised she refused if he was going down the pub when he left junior school!!!!!!!!

I don’t think he’d have been leaving junior school 54 years ago...

... seeing as they’d have been in their mid 30’s

6 minutes ago, matty40s said:

Thread reported, dont know Y

I reported it to ask a Mod to add the Y onto Langley :huh::huh:

1 hour ago, stagedamager said:

ou are too kind mrsmelly. Thank you for kind words. It was a pleasure to finally meet you and work on a boat in such good condition!

We do have a few spaces left in the docking calendar if anyone is looking for cheap docking either diy or serviced and which allows liveaboards!!

Kind regards

Dan

I must confess the Hull is pretty awesome innitt. The result of buying another boat without a survey :D .