EE 30Gb Data sim - £15/month Rolling contract.

rusty69

Featured Posts

I've got 40gb on three for £17, and it includes go binge - not that I ever use it. I would like TvPlayer but don't have a device that runs it. 

However, I have to say that reception has been very poor since heading west on the K&A. My phone is with three too, and currently it's useless - unlimited minutes but no signal. Internet sim kind of ok but that's with it hooked up to a big aerial outside now.

4 minutes ago, Johny London said:

I've got 40gb on three for £17, and it includes go binge - not that I ever use it. I would like TvPlayer but don't have a device that runs it. 

However, I have to say that reception has been very poor since heading west on the K&A. My phone is with three too, and currently it's useless - unlimited minutes but no signal. Internet sim kind of ok but that's with it hooked up to a big aerial outside now.

That's the thing. All this extra data is only any good if a) you use it b)you can get a decent signal.That is why I am currently sticking with EE. Hopefully EE will be forced to compete with the 3 data quantity before long. (Wishful thinking).

Just now, rusty69 said:

That's the thing. All this extra data is only any good if a) you use it b)you can get a decent signal.That is why I am currently sticking with EE. Hopefully EE will be forced to compete with the 3 data quantity before long. (Wishful thinking).

You could always go back to Lyn's WiFi :)

MP.

• Haha 1