Mr Smelly Awaiting Summer

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

Ha bloody ha you orrible lot. Update. trent dropping fast and if it aint freezin will be on our way tomorrow or the day after.................if it doesnt bloomin rain again :huh: Been to the Nags head at Sawley tonite for a bit of tea got the last table that wasnt booked when it opened at 5pm.........its a VERY cheap pub we have used it for years. I can take all the ribbing :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Ha bloody ha you orrible lot. Update. trent dropping fast and if it aint freezin will be on our way tomorrow or the day after.................if it doesnt bloomin rain again :huh: Been to the Nags head at Sawley tonite for a bit of tea got the last table that wasnt booked when it opened at 5pm.........its a VERY cheap pub we have used it for years. I can take all the ribbing :lol:

I agree with you Mr Smelly, too much skull duggery goin on here.

• Haha 1
  • Horror 1

1 hour ago, rusty69 said:

Very good, but where's the skellington?

Perhaps we should ask @Dr Bob. Have you seen a Skellington Bob?

466940145.jpg

POINT OF ORDER! you typed @Dr Bob and it looks like that should alert me to your wonderous post via email or whatsapp or via some other sophisticated mechanism......but it didnt. It never does. Is the @Dr Bob meant to do something?  It is only by chance, as I only infrequently visit this forum, that I came across this post and so had chance to reply. Perhaps someone can enlighten me on what the @Dr Bob does?

...but now I'm here, is this a new way to trim beards without touching your moustache? Difficult to work out which 'bits' are touching the ice. He (she) must be dead cold.

40 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

I think you missed a word out of that sentence.

Just after the "the", four letters :P

Perhaps someone can enlighten me on what the duck @Dr Bob does?

5 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I didn't get a notification - should I ?

Only if you are @dr bobs.(other bobs are available) 

Edited by rusty69
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Perhaps someone can enlighten me on what the duck @Dr Bob does?

Only if you are @dr bobs.(other bobs are available) 

Nope, not one notification. I get the ones when someone replies and quotes me, but nowt with all this @stuff. There must be another Dr Bob who's getting it. Please keep a look out for him.

btw...the duck doesn't do anything. He's very trying.

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

Nope, not one notification. I get the ones when someone replies and quotes me, but nowt with all this @stuff. There must be another Dr Bob who's getting it. Please keep a look out for him.

btw...the duck doesn't do anything. He's very trying.

Check your notification settings 

9 hours ago, rusty69 said:

Check your notification settings 

Hang about! If I'd clicked the thingy that makes it send emails when someone typed that, I would have had 57 emails yesterday more than I actually had. mmmmmm, not a good idea. I think I will leave that box unchecked and instead rely on my clairvoyance skills to work out if anyone is calling me. 

How's Mrsmelly doing this morning? If the wind is blowing like yesterday, it will go right through him.

8 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Hang about! If I'd clicked the thingy that makes it send emails when someone typed that, I would have had 57 emails yesterday more than I actually had. mmmmmm, not a good idea. I think I will leave that box unchecked and instead rely on my clairvoyance skills to work out if anyone is calling me. 

How's Mrsmelly doing this morning? If the wind is blowing like yesterday, it will go right through him.

Yeah but, there is an option to send a notification in the browser so you get notified when logged on to the forum. 

I don't know if mrsmelly is being blown away. 

Screenshot_20180320-083221.png

Edited by rusty69
Away

4 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Yeah but, there is an option to send a notification in the browser so you get notified when logged on to the forum. 

I don't know if mrsmelly is being blown. 

Screenshot_20180320-083221.png

Yep, that's how mine is set up, but laid out differently cause I'm using a posh tablet not a phone......but still don't get browser notifications......and it's loggged in all the time. Anyway, I never look at the notifications as I'm too busy reading all the posts on threads I have replied to. Blimey, I'm going to need to get a PhD in forum settings to work this thing.

Tune in tomorrow when you will hear Dr Bob say "At least Mrsmelly has found a way to cut down on washing"

• Haha 1