Aldi "Special Boating Offers" 25th March

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Rob@BSSOffice said:

battery clips, connecting cables, mmmmmmmmm...... ???? :unsure:  - I'd advise anyone thinking about rushing in and waving their plastic at the till, just check everything is appropriate for boats and meets the requirements or think about alternative connection methods if they are not compliant out of the box.

It does come with a 12v cigarette plug so can feed power directly 'back' into the battery with no additional wiring, or 'bodges'.

The croc-clips are designed for to go under the bonnet for cars which do not have a live socket when the ignition is off.

• Greenie 1

8 hours ago, roland elsdon said:

You are getting ripped off on the washers they are $79.00 in traralgon aldi thats about £45. No i do not have room in my hold luggage its taken up by bikes.

Can I buy (say) 250,000 Dollars from you at that exchange rate ?

I make it about £55.75 at current exchange rates - add in VAT, Duty and Hassle factor and Aldi is a bargain.

Ah the clue should have been the town name america has short sharp city names.. Dallas, aspen reno fresno

australia has long rambling indeciferable ones

traralgon toowoombawomba woolgoolga, tallangata . ( other than moe, yea.) two of my favorite locals are garfield ( the town named after a cat ) and nar nar goon.

obvious really!!!

12 minutes ago, roland elsdon said:

Ah the clue should have been the town name america has short sharp city names.. Dallas, aspen reno fresno

australia has long rambling indeciferable ones

traralgon toowoombawomba woolgoolga, tallangata . ( other than moe, yea.) two of my favorite locals are garfield ( the town named after a cat ) and nar nar goon.

obvious really!!!

...and the U.K. has even longer more rambling ones........Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwillllantsiliogogogoch.

I visited Aldi today and am now the proud :giggles: owner of a 12v TV, enough caravan cleaner to keep Clarkson happy for months, de- humidifiers, a folding bucket and a boot scraping mat. Oh, I also bought a couple of pints of milk.

The :giggles: is because the sound on the TV is absolute *r*p. I mean really c*a*. At full tilt I can sit with the TV on my lap and hold a telephone conversation with someone (I did). What little sound there was was mushy. Tomorrow will be taken up with trying to get it exchanged or my money back.

The serious point to this post is to say if anyone buys one of these TVs check it immediately and don't leave it in the box unopened for any length of time as  I nearly did. 

6 hours ago, Slim said:

I visited Aldi today and am now the proud :giggles: owner of a 12v TV, enough caravan cleaner to keep Clarkson happy for months, de- humidifiers, a folding bucket and a boot scraping mat. Oh, I also bought a couple of pints of milk.

The :giggles: is because the sound on the TV is absolute *r*p. I mean really c*a*. At full tilt I can sit with the TV on my lap and hold a telephone conversation with someone (I did). What little sound there was was mushy. Tomorrow will be taken up with trying to get it exchanged or my money back.

The serious point to this post is to say if anyone buys one of these TVs check it immediately and don't leave it in the box unopened for any length of time as  I nearly did. 

The sound on those little TVs is always cr.. very poor. Run a lead from the headphone socket to the aux input on your radio/hifi/sound generating device.