Aldi "Special Boating Offers" 25th March

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

12v TV 21.5" HDTV Plays DVD's USB Port £124.99

HD Portable Satellite Kit £59.99

Portable washing machine / twin Tub £69.99 250w on was, 116w on spin dry (We have one - great machine, low electric usage, minimal water usage)

12v Solar panel to keep starter batteries charged when lefty unattended £24.99

Black streak remover £2.99

Portable Toilet  (a must for those poor soles with a pump-out system) £39.99

Toilet fluid (Green / Pink / Blue) £2.99 for 2 litres.

Re-chargeable dehumidifiers (2-pack) £12.99 (3-4 months between charges).

• Greenie 3

If the satellite dish kit is the same as the one I bought a few years ago from Aldi, then the dish is fine. The rubber sucker on the base gave up so I replaced it with a magnet (from magnetman) which works very well.

The tuner is a generic satellite receiver so picks up hundred of channels, many duplicated many times.  It is a pain to find the channel you want and if you set up favourites it forgets them.  I replaced it with a HD Freesat receiver from Currys for about £30 which is fine.  The sat finder also works very well. It rarely takes me more than a minute to lock onto the Freeview satellite.

I have heard that a number of channels may be disappearing from Freesat as the Freesat regime have significantly increased their hosting fees.

5 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

Dont do rivers. They are liable to flood. :giggles: Mrs Bob doesnt like rivers. The duck prefers canals.

Have you found him now??? More snow coming!

46 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

The bog standard ones had air holes in.

Did you mean to say "bog" standard??

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

12v TV 21.5" HDTV Plays DVD's USB Port £124.99

HD Portable Satellite Kit £59.99

Portable washing machine / twin Tub £69.99 250w on was, 116w on spin dry (We have one - great machine, low electric usage, minimal water usage)

12v Solar panel to keep starter batteries charged when lefty unattended £24.99

Black streak remover £2.99

Portable Toilet  (a must for those poor soles with a pump-out system) £39.99

Toilet fluid (Green / Pink / Blue) £2.99 for 2 litres.

Re-chargeable dehumidifiers (2-pack) £12.99 (3-4 months between charges).

Do you have a link to the offers Alan? Can’t seem to find them on Google. Thanks in advance. 

2 minutes ago, MHS said:

Do you have a link to the offers Alan? Can’t seem to find them on Google. Thanks in advance. 

They are in the 'Aldi Specialbuys' magazine that details the following weeks offers - there is a section "The big caravan event' which covers 10 pages of 'treasures'.
I picked the magazine up today from our local Aldi.

6 minutes ago, MHS said:

Probably instore brochure 

ETA Beaten to it by that nice mr Deenfield again at. 

Edited by rusty69

43 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

They are in the 'Aldi Specialbuys' magazine that details the following weeks offers - there is a section "The big caravan event' which covers 10 pages of 'treasures'.
I picked the magazine up today from our local Aldi.

Thanks.

I thought we were meant to be going paperless. They haven’t put it on their website, but have printed a glossy mag!! Will keep an eye out next week. 

39 minutes ago, MHS said:

Thanks.

I thought we were meant to be going paperless. They haven’t put it on their website, but have printed a glossy mag!! Will keep an eye out next week. 

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/caravans/news/aldi-supermarket-set-to-launch-spring-caravan-accessory-range

49 minutes ago, MHS said:

Thanks.

It will be at:

https://www.aldi.co.uk/c/specialbuys/dates/2018-03-25

Either tomorrow or Sunday at a guess - they set these things up in advance to auto publish on a set date.