Quote titles have gone!

Go to solution Solved by nicknorman,

Featured Posts

Have I missed something? When you reply to a post and use a quote, the resulting post shows the quoted piece but does not identify the person you are quoting in the header of the quote box. Is this intentional or a glitch. I far prefer knowing where the quote is from.

Bring back quote headers!

Edited by Dr Bob

Something going on with the notifications of new item too. 

Not sure what you are refering to here Rusty but maybe the same as I am just noticing. In the past if you were reading a thread and someone posted while you were reading, it came up with a black box at the bottom of the screen with a message saying that 'so and so ...has just posted a new message'. Now it is just a black box with no name.

......edit.....and I was even slower.

Edited by Dr Bob

Not sure what you are refering to here Rusty but maybe the same as I am just noticing. In the past if you were reading a thread and someone posted while you were reading, it came up with a black box at the bottom of the screen with a message saying that 'so and so ...has just posted a new message'. Now it is just a black box with no name.

......edit.....and I was even slower.

No. I'm on about the notification box at the top, indicating a new item (can't remember exact words as they've now gone) 

No. I'm on about the notification box at the top, indicating a new item (can't remember exact words as they've now gone) 

So that's 3 issues. What we need is the ......Spanish Inquisition!

....Amongst our issues are  - no names in the quote box, no notification box at top, no notification box at the top and someone has nicked the comfy chair.

I cant access all the Emoticon jobbies when I post now either :o I blame Brexit.

Edited by mrsmelly

So that's 3 issues. What we need is the ......Spanish Inquisition!

....Amongst our issues are  - no names in the quote box, no notification box at top, no notification box at the top and someone has nicked the comfy chair.

4 Dr Bob

I cant access all the Emoticon jobbies when I post now either :o I blame Brexit.

Good. Hopefully you've lost that eeeeejit button too. 

Replies have been merged box also appears  blank. 

• Haha 1

The site is failing to load the script that does all the work being mentioned above.

root_js_lang_2.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Coor, that's clever. Wish I was clever like that.