Boat Mail

Russ9294

Featured Posts

The reason you have not had a reply to this might be because Boat Mail are under new ownership and people are reluctant to recommend them until the new management has proved themselves.

For my part, I have had a couple of minor queries since the new regime took over, and found them very helpful and efficient on both occasions so I have no hesitation in recommending them.

MB

What little Mail we now get goes to my sons address. He reads that to us over the phone and if needs be takes a photo of it and texts it to us. If anything really important he sends it to a local post office Poste Resante (spell check please). A bit slower system but always works out fine. My sons Services are free in this instance.

I have no mail whatsoever now. Everyone deals with me thro email or telefone including bank doctor and dentist. All insurance incuding boat and dog etc etc is done wholy thro email. Our car is still registered to our mailing address but we will hopefuly be car less in a week or so. So in a nutshell we simlpy never get any mail anymore and havnt done for some considerable time.

• Greenie 1