Breakfast

Naughty Cal

Featured Posts

As I understand it many of the chemicals are used to make the flour white, so baking your own bread with white flour only avoids the chemicals used in the Chorelywood process, not those mentioned above which are used to make the flour white.

Age with regard to diet/lifestyle isn't really a good guide as to things e.g. some smokers die fo lung cancer very young others live into their 90s.  The same is probably true of food related illnesses.

Absolutely. The main ingrediant by a country mile for longevity is without doubt yer Genes.

Have I missed something? When you reply to a post and use a quote, the resulting post shows the quoted piece but does not identify the person you are quoting in the header of the quote box. Is this intentional or a glitch. I far prefer knowing where the quote is from.

Have I missed something? When you reply to a post and use a quote, the resulting post shows the quoted piece but does not identify the person you are quoting in the header of the quote box. Is this intentional or a glitch. I far prefer knowing where the quote is from.

Yep. Same here. 

Nope you haven't mised something. The forum software appears to have been 'improved' again.

Other improvements I notice is when you highlight part of someone's post it no longer invites you to 'quote' only eh highlighted part, and if someone replies to a thread while you are reading it, the bar appearing at the bottom of one's screen telling you who replied, only now displays their avatar.

This Invision software gets ever more clunky. The trajectory is in the wrong direction! I can't understand why we stick with it.  

Nope you haven't mised something. The forum software appears to have been 'improved' again.

Other improvements I notice is when you highlight part of someone's post it no longer invites you to 'quote' only eh highlighted part, and if someone replies to a thread while you are reading it, the bar appearing at the bottom of one's screen telling you who replied, only now displays their avatar.

This Invision software gets ever more clunky. The trajectory is in the wrong direction! I can't understand why we stick with it.  

Keep up Mike. New thread now

Pleeese Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese dont lets have another bloomin " Upgrade " Us poor dinosaurs take ages to work it all out every time :o

Keep up Mike. New thread now

Yeahbutnobut, Dr Bob raised the issue in this thread, about breakfasts.

The obvious place IMO, given the state of this Invision' 'dogs breakfast' forum software we use!

Tune in next week folks, for yet another episode of "forum software gone to the dogs!"

• Haha 2

Yeahbutnobut, Dr Bob raised the issue in this thread, about breakfasts.

The obvious place IMO, given the state of this Invision' 'dogs breakfast' forum software we use!

Tune in next week folks, for yet another episode of "forum software gone to the dogs!"

Yes, so back to breakfasts. No, I didnt have a full english. Mrs Bob heated up some duck spring rolls left in the freezer since Christmas.