...hey...HOMEGIRLS...guess where???

one of the hidden

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Must be somewhere housing is cheap, otherwise there would be 800 other eyesores clustered around it :ninja:

Surely you mean "boats making optimum use of interior space".

Edited by Athy

14 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

The number of pixies will be the same for two photos the same size and resolution, whatever the differences in the images. 

The file size will vary slightly though, if one has been edited.

Just don't confuse your pixies with your fairies. They will both get well aerated. 

Now he tells me. You could have mentioned this earlier. I had to go ogle aerated. I'm not sure aerating a pixie or fairy would be wise, but now understand why fairy liquid works. 

made effervescent by being charged with carbon dioxide or some other gas.

Edited by rusty69

1 hour ago, Bee said:

C'mon, I want to know more. Is it a 'narrowboat'. Is this in Holland, how did it get there, Who built it, and why???

I was thinking it was the Huddersfield Narrow because of the derelict textile mills being given a facelift and converted into unaffordable apartments,but I could be wrong ,because on closer inspection,the canal pictured looks a tad wider than the HNC.

I quite like the [stick on ] rivets,it makes the boat look more "butch"

• Greenie 1

47 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Just don't confuse your pixies with your fairies. They will both get well aerated.

Let's hope the water under the boat doesnt get aerated ......otherwise it will sink. Well maybe that is a good idea.:D

6 minutes ago, Furness said:

I was thinking it was the Huddersfield Narrow because of the derelict textile mills being given a facelift and converted into unaffordable apartments,but I could be wrong ,because on closer inspection,the canal pictured looks a tad wider than the HNC.

Looks like Reading to me. Tesco's just around the corner?

3 hours ago, Furness said:

can't be the HNC as all the windows are intact, there's no "yoofs" kicking holes in stuff & it's got water ;)

6 hours ago, pete.i said:

Troll that you people have responded to again. Maybe if the mods were more on the ball these posts wouldn't be wasting everybodies time. This poster has trolled before and you lot bit yet again.

Perhaps you could volunteer your genius to the site and become an unpaid mod yourself? We need more perfect peoples input.

2 hours ago, Hudds Lad said:

can't be the HNC as all the windows are intact, there's no "yoofs" kicking holes in stuff & it's got water ;)

I reckon its deffo a third world country so somewhere in Europe? :)

• Greenie 1

I claim the internet as my prize.

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@47.4717034,-0.5596608,3a,15y,323.14h,87.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUlyhFtoT95BPD44IWvvOJQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Angers, Pays de la Loire, France.

Do I get extra points for telling @one of the hidden that there can not be that many pilates instructors who do gardening services that claim to be hidden but post personal data all over the internet?

Have you sold your narrowboat yet Paul? 

• Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@47.4717034,-0.5596608,3a,15y,323.14h,87.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sUlyhFtoT95BPD44IWvvOJQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Do I get extra points for telling @one of the hidden that there can not be that many pilates instructors who do gardening services that claim to be hidden but post personal data all over the internet?

Not that hidden after all then. 

12 hours ago, Athy said:

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Which ball, exactly, would you like us to be on? This is not remotely connected to "trolling", and it has occasioned lively comment and discussion, which is what a new topic should do.

I was gonna give you a greenie but I see I can’t. Is it because you is a mod?

• Greenie 2

14 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

What does he instruct Pirates on?

3 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

How to make pizza (it used? to be a floating pizza restaurant, which might explain the beautiful superstructure)

Or would that be pizzAAARRR :detective:

Why couldn't the pirate eat any more pizza? Because of all the pieces he ate ...

Aaaaaarrrrrrr

• Happy 1
  • Haha 1