...hey...HOMEGIRLS...guess where???

one of the hidden

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

A long way away,  I hope! That is one fugly boat-like object! :o

It obviously a stealth boat.

Once it gets moving it becomes one of the hidden. 

If anyone guesses right, OP becomes "one of the unhidden" 

Edited by rusty69

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

A long way away,  I hope! That is one fugly boat-like object! :o

7 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

It obviously a stealth boat.

Once it gets moving it becomes one of the hidden. 

Unfortunately at the moment though it seems to have an echo.

Well there is a tjalk and a couple of luxemotor type boats in the distance, but it's nowhere Dutch I recognise. The "thing" looks to have a permanent mooring there - it is stood off from the bank with some sort of security gate on the gang plank.

Troll that you people have responded to again. Maybe if the mods were more on the ball these posts wouldn't be wasting everybodies time. This poster has trolled before and you lot bit yet again.

15 minutes ago, pete.i said:

Troll that you people have responded to again. Maybe if the mods were more on the ball these posts wouldn't be wasting everybodies time. This poster has trolled before and you lot bit yet again.

You too apparently. 

Edited by rusty69
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, pete.i said:

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Which ball, exactly, would you like us to be on? This is not remotely connected to "trolling", and it has occasioned lively comment and discussion, which is what a new topic should do.

1 minute ago, Athy said:

Whoops, I'm quoting myself.

Edited by Athy

1 hour ago, rusty69 said:

Its a spot the difference competition 

Ok, I've been looking for over an hour. I can see none. I was expecting to see one at least, but it appears to be hidden. 

Edited by rusty69

20 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Ok, I've been looking for over an hour. I can see none. I was expecting to see one at least, but it appears to be hidden. 

Copy and paste each photo to your download folder and check the file size. If you are really clever you can open each in photoshop and compare. I'm not that clever and can't be ..sed.

Just now, Dr Bob said:

Copy and paste each photo to your download folder and check the file size. If you are really clever you can open each in photoshop and compare. I'm not that clever and can't be ..sed.

Sssssssshhh. I've  just been counting the pixels. I was up to 260000000.Will have to start again now. 

11 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Sssssssshhh. I've  just been counting the pixels. I was up to 260000000.Will have to start again now.

The number of pixies will be the same for two photos the same size and resolution, whatever the differences in the images. 

The file size will vary slightly though, if one has been edited.

Just don't confuse your pixies with your fairies. They will both get well aerated. 

Edited by Mike the Boilerman

just a duplicate, no difference at all, placed one over the other in Photoshop to check for you.

didn't check for steganography though due to my tinfoil hat being at the drycleaners :D

i'm guessing Belgium if not Holland

• Happy 1
  • Haha 1