Personal Gallery

Go to solution Solved by Rob-M,

Featured Posts

On 3/5/2018 at 22:26, Richard T said:

What has happened to personal galleries? I went to post a link to a photo in mine and I can't find it. Have all the images been lost or are they lurking somewhere?

You may find the by clicking on your profile and then click on Albums. Linked directly below:

https://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/profile/3364-richard-t/&tab=node_gallery_gallery

Rich

I still can't see my albums apart from by following your link. THis is what I see when I ckick on my name and profile - there doesn't appear to be a link to albums. Sorry to be a pain but can you help me Thanks

Richard

image.png.fca39b8c4a9f252190b5d79e77b28988.png

• Solution
10 hours ago, Richard T said:

Rich

I still can't see my albums apart from by following your link. THis is what I see when I ckick on my name and profile - there doesn't appear to be a link to albums. Sorry to be a pain but can you help me Thanks

Richard

image.png.fca39b8c4a9f252190b5d79e77b28988.png

Have you tried clicking on the tab titled Albums...?RichT.PNG.372143574540c65c2d6feaf17c6305e8.PNG

36 minutes ago, kawaton said:

:giggles:

One of them face palm moments, but never mind we have all done something similar. 

Spent 5 minutes looking for my car keys the other day only to find I was holding them by my teeth.

almost as good as spending 10 minutes listening to someone searching for a mobile phone before realising they are talking to you on the phone they are searching for

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rob-M said:

Have you tried clicking on the tab titled Albums...?RichT.PNG.372143574540c65c2d6feaf17c6305e8.PNG

If you hid it in the bottom right hand corner in tiny letters it would be easier to see. I stared at this for a good two minutes before I saw your 'yellow' ring around it.