best paint sprayer

johnhoward

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

Its amusing spam :detective:

Yes indeed. And informative. For instance, I’ve just learned that...

It is mandatory nowadays to have a top rated paint spryer with other households. 

On 3/13/2018 at 10:10, johnhoward said:

Worst Deal Ripoff airless paint gun bad spam fake link google spam lies deceit bad faith worst link adwords not airless spray ebay amazon l@@k

Fake google adwords spam cache ripoff scum seo bad search yahoo bing. This is a natural English sentence to fool the google filters into thinking this is a real website and in no way trying to rip off adwords customers.  None of the AI filters used by some of the smartest people on the planet would ever pick up on a specific scam using CWDF to target adword buyers.

<script type="text/javascript" src=" 

The more times this gets quoted directly, the worse the spamming works. Quote me on this post and not him, and his google improvement results get poisoned.

[^C^Z^END;; STOP; DROP TABLE user; DROP TABLE users;]

... and thanks for watching that informative word from our sponsors.  For those that care, TheBiscuits used to consult at national government level on this sort of thing, but now only messes around on boats.

To be honest, boating is more fun than arguing with ministers.  This is not a party political thing, the civil service don't like me either. It took a lot of work, but I got there eventually! (2 meetings!)

If our mods do not understand the comments earlier in this thread, then this one should get their attention.  If it does not get the mods attention, it will undo all of the point of the OP original fake spam posting and will poison his domain forever, so either way he does not win.

google chrome scam ripoff lies airless sprayer using less than ten words and scamming canalworld forums please do not click

Edited by TheBiscuits
  • Haha 1

We have an issue: i have little doubt the OP is either promoting their own product or actively promiting that of a particular 3rd party, but the subsequent discussion is useful, and that's what we're here for. 

It's also (for a tech innocent mod like myself) a useful discussion on what is and isn't SPAM and how such things work

For the moment I'm redacting links by the OP but will let the discussion stand. Let's see where it goes. 

7 hours ago, TheBiscuits said:

If our mods do not understand the comments earlier in this thread, then this one should get their attention.  If it does not get the mods attention, it will undo all of the point of the OP original fake spam posting and will poison his domain forever, so either way he does not win.

google chrome scam ripoff lies airless sprayer using less than ten words and scamming canalworld forums please do not click

How does fake spam differ from the real thing?

What is the point of posting a link which we are not supposed to click?

The O.P. is directing us to an informative comparison web site, for products which won't interest all of us but may interest some. He is not advertising a product, so it looks fair enough. Stet, I reckon.

2 minutes ago, Athy said:

How does fake spam differ from the real thing?

What is the point of posting a link which we are not supposed to click?

The O.P. is directing us to an informative comparison web site, for products which won't interest all of us but may interest some. He is not advertising a product, so it looks fair enough. Stet, I reckon.

Really?

30 minutes ago, Athy said:

The O.P. is directing us to...

... a poorly written, self-promoting, fake comparison web site, designed to increase his exposure on Google and other search engines  

27 minutes ago, Dyertribe said:

Really?

No, not really. Only in some folks’ minds. 

Edited by WotEver

7 minutes ago, WotEver said:

There, I’ve fixed that for you. 

Would you mind un- or de-fixing it, please, as it gives a distorted and unfair impression of what I said?

I have checked the web site, which has a different IP address from Mr. Howard's, and I've also checked a couple of the products shown, and they are genuine.

25 minutes ago, Dyertribe said:

Really?

To which of my questions or statements were you replying?

1 minute ago, Athy said:

I have checked the web site, which has a different IP address from Mr. Howard's, and I've also checked a couple of the products shown, and they are genuine.

Have you read this post?

I guess the poor writing can be explained by...

Registrant Name: Umer Draz
Registrant Organization: 
Registrant Street: Bhatta Chowk badian Road
Registrant City: Lahore
Registrant State/Province: punjab
Registrant Postal Code: 54000
Registrant Country: PK
Registrant Phone: +92.3234710972

Anyone wanna call him? ;)

Hang on guys! 

Who wants to buy an airless spray gun anyway? Maybe they are useful in the old U S of A where people paint the outside of their house every few years but in the U.K.? I'm not sure anyone here would buy one as you don't paint your boat that often. These types of airless guns don't do 2 pack. They don't do blacking. If you were painting a lot, you would buy something more professional. If you weren't, you would rent one or get an expert in who has one. 

Having taken his link down which I think is a good idea then it maybe worth discussing the merits of airless spraying, but I doubt we will get many takers. May get a few pages more of intelligent banter. Maybe not?

25 minutes ago, WotEver said:

I guess the poor writing can be explained by...

Registrant Name: Umer Draz
Registrant Organization: 
Registrant Street: Bhatta Chowk badian Road
Registrant City: Lahore
Registrant State/Province: punjab
Registrant Postal Code: 54000
Registrant Country: PK
Registrant Phone: +92.3234710972

Anyone wanna call him? ;)

Where did you conjure that up from? And, I wonder, why would an Indian web site offer comparisons of American products?

By all means call him and seek an explanation; I for one would be interested to hear your findings.

I must say that, having looked at the various sprayers on the web site, I'm tempted to investigate further. We don't paint our whole boat annually, but we do refresh a few panels each year, and it is rather laborious. I did hear that these sprayers are not suitable for "ordinary" PAINT (we us Craftmaster); is that true?

Edited by Athy

There seems to be a lack of understand on the part of the mods here. Let me explain.

Howard sets up a website that does nothing other than refer to products that he does not sell. Why? Because if he can get enough people looking at it (traffic - websites keep a record of their traffic) he can then successfully sell advertising, either through adds placed on his site, or by approaching the manufacturers of the products and charging them for prominent placing on his site. But before any of this can happen he must generate TRAFFIC. And how does he do that? He goes around joining every forum he can find and posting a link to his site. So by allowing his posts and indeed his membership you are allowing the forum to be hijacked for a commercial exercise.

6 minutes ago, WJM said:

There seems to be a lack of understand on the part of the mods here. Let me explain.

Howard sets up a website that does nothing other than refer to products that he does not sell. Why? Because if he can get enough people looking at it (traffic - websites keep a record of their traffic) he can then successfully sell advertising, either through adds placed on his site, or by approaching the manufacturers of the products and charging them for prominent placing on his site. But before any of this can happen he must generate TRAFFIC. And how does he do that? He goes around joining every forum he can find and posting a link to his site. So by allowing his posts and indeed his membership you are allowing the forum to be hijacked for a commercial exercise.

:D

35 minutes ago, Athy said:

Where did you conjure that up from? And, I wonder, why would an Indian web site offer comparisons of American products?

I didn’t ‘conjure’ it from anywhere, I simply looked up the WhoIs registrant for that domain (link below). 

It’s not an Indian website, it’s a Pakistani registrant on the American GoDaddy platform, which is based in California. It’s not called the Worldwide Web for nothing. 

All he’s trying to do is to drive traffic to his (commercial) site in order to improve his ranking in order to monetise it. 

https://uk.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?domain=airlesspaintsprayerpro.com&recaptchaResponse=03ANcjosp9UQJSZ-KDHwKxqvQa_x0uE9-HukfEAcxByg1fs0520P2NeZijeG-QkW87fE2OwLHqy2ob4yIqFd_bnnUuvdY4LlxkhV7qQ8_SQpMVKgZT6l3xSJRdl_HbwYIuTzYaoQQLYV-dL4eqYpQfEi0_TbxhuKXWGzMogbk5Id1nsI4T0N2VlPvNq1n7G1vqcESwYTB-lpFl91S-YXeqc0M8fuxeGnbVFvogi0KQ64t_vreMTUmPKjzhZUbcLih0Y37_xqHU0s7YYUwfVzSrjmTozkTK_EsNEB3MjjZREzVceoKA_8FZr5PKpuIjc2-fsUbEPO1jzZd1T-QGinc9z0c_3W3NTFOzTZnqQrevRiwnKBkWwTh6xWI

1 minute ago, WotEver said:

I didn’t ‘conjure’ it from anywhere, I simply looked up the WhoIs registrant for that domain (link below). 

So you DID conjure it up, from Who Is (whoever they is), well done.

21 minutes ago, ditchcrawler said:

This is what I think of when you say airless spray, something pumping paint out at 3000 psi+ http://www.dpairless.com/products/piston-pump-airless-paint-sprayers

But that’s a proper website, not a Pakistani fake comparison site on a Californian server posting on an English canals forum. How dare you post something real :D

• Horror 1