Looking like Tramp

brassedoff

Featured Posts

Living remote and dragging my dog through the mud for 8 mile a day I don't have a washing machine in the boat. 

After three days I look like I've been rolling in mud literally, if I go near a road or sit on a park bench with my dog people ask me if I am ok.

Nò thanks I don't need money.

Skint but rich with the small things.

Edited by brassedoff

1 hour ago, brassedoff said:

Living remote and dragging my dog through the mud for 8 mile a day I don't have a washing machine in the boat. 

After three days I look like I've been rolling in mud literally, if I go near a road or sit on a park bench with my dog people ask me if I am ok.

I'd take the money :)

• Greenie 1
  • Happy 1
  • Haha 2

A couple of years ago I sat on the steps outside Tesco at the Mailbox, Birmingham, with my lurcher at my side, whilst my wife shopped in Tescos. A passer-by tried to give me money.

..............Dave

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Wasn't that the one about the Irishman on a building site - I think it had two hosts, Spear & Jackson if I remember correctly

What about the Irish navvie arrested  one night because he had a " Flick spade  " in his back pocket.

On 23/02/2018 at 23:38, brassedoff said:

Get a Dodgy Wig and a Fake Tan ,then People would think you looked like a TRUMP?

• Greenie 2

• 1 month later...
On 24/02/2018 at 07:46, Athy said:

That goodness for that. I first read the thread title as "Looking Like Trump". What a relief to find that I was mistaken.

So did I. 

00A70FC9-D44B-4895-9EE0-8999960605C4.jpegIt is likely that I looked like a tramp, walking down the towpath to shop at Crick on Tuesday. It was a mud bath, and I didn’t let our dogs off the boat. 

Edited by MHS