Rear hatch locking

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

The very best bit of kit for houses or boats is a large dog. We only have a puny lab at present but anyone coming in with us not there would wish the hadn't. An alsation or whatever you want to call it is ideal :)

I attended a burglary some years ago on a house that had internal CCTV fitted. I had to sit for 20 minutes trying not to laugh as I watched footage of the owners Doberman excitedly following the burglar as he ransacked every room (unfortunately I couldn't control my sniggering when at one point the bloke stopped to pat the dog on the head)

• Greenie 1

11 minutes ago, rustydiver said:

No matter what you put on it if they want to get in they will, putting a brick or something through the window.

I have a rottweiler that stays on the boat when im on it. God help anyone if they get in when the wife is there :giggles:

Your either very brave or your missus like mine never reads the forum :lol:

9 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Your either very brave or your missus like mine never reads the forum :lol:

Im brave and very stupid. I will never learn. Plus she don't read stuff on here.

9 minutes ago, 13-10 said:

Apparently it's more effective if they're not fed for a couple of days

I couldn't cope if she hasn't been fed for a few days. Bear and sore head springs to mind.

11 hours ago, dccruiser said:

I also have a Lab and like you rightly say wouldnt rate anyones chances if they managed to get into the boat in my absence :) 

Rick

And I thought it was only my lab that was like that, all the other labs on my shoot love every body but not mine, she is very particular who she likes so any one who enters my house or boat uninvited or when we are out will be in for a shock.

Neil

4 hours ago, Neil Smith said:

And I thought it was only my lab that was like that, all the other labs on my shoot love every body but not mine, she is very particular who she likes so any one who enters my house or boat uninvited or when we are out will be in for a shock.

Neil

Mine is generally fine with people out and about but even if i walk onto the boat and he cant see me and i dont speak to him he goes off like a rottweiler thats not been fed for a month! .... dont know if its because he is a 5 generation working pedigree rather than a domestic bred dog but either way it reassures me no one would want to be on my boat with him!

Rick