BSP's recipe for Supertherm

BlueStringPudding

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, BlueStringPudding said:

BSP's recipe for Supertherm

All you need is an extra large baking potato, a cast iron potato baking device that sits on top of your stove, a small square of kitchen foil and a lobotomy.

1  take your baking potato, prick it with a fork and wrap it in foil

2  put it in the potato baker

3 forget about it for 3 days and nights

Et voila! One solid briquette of Supertherm; a third the size of the original potato.

This recipe was brought to you by someone who despite repeatedly smelling baked potatoes and thinking 'Ooh, I'll have that potato with my next meal", still managed to repeatedly forget I'd remembered not to forget it. :detective:

20180220_150437.jpg

Excel-ent

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BlueStringPudding said:

All you need is an extra large baking potato, a cast iron potato baking device that sits on top of your stove, a small square of kitchen foil and a lobotomy.

You haven't explained where in the recipe the lobotomy is used. Do you grate it and sprinkle it over the top perhaps?

• Greenie 1

5 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

You haven't explained where in the recipe the lobotomy is used. Do you grate it and sprinkle it over the top perhaps?

It's the being so forgetful despite continuously smelling baked potatoes for three days part of the recipe. 

• Happy 1