Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Dr Bob

Well it's Valentines day

Featured Posts

17 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Since it's Valentine's Day, who wants a heart?

I think I know this one. Is it the Tin Man from the wizard of Oz?

• Love 2

1 minute ago, billS said:

I think I know this one. Is it the Tin Man from the wizard of Oz?

You hum it and I'll sing along. Have a heart!

Good Grief - yesterday I forgot it was Pancake Day and today I forgot it was Valentine's Day, I'm detecting a worrying pattern here that suggests I need to get out more.

Happy Valentine's! :wub:

• Love 1

Just now, Tumshie said:

Good Grief - yesterday I forgot it was Pancake Day and today I forgot it was Valentine's Day, I'm detecting a worrying pattern here that suggests I need to get out more.

Happy Valentine's! :wub:

Have a heart! Happy Valentines.

Valentines day a " Mug tax " for blokes. If I bought owt for the missus she would aske me what I had been up to.

• Greenie 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Valentines day a " Mug tax " for blokes. If I bought owt for the missus she would aske me what I had been up to.

I have to admit I've never seen anything produced for Valentine's Day that I would like to receive.

But it's the thought that counts so do something thoughtful. :)

12 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Tut, you have no romance in your soul..I made pancakes for breakfast today. Made with my own loving hands. There is an alternative day in March for us fellows I hear.

Ian.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, ianali said:

.I made pancakes for breakfast today. Made with my own loving hands.

Now, that's a nice one, luck other half. 

12 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Have a heart MrSmelly....I love you!

4 minutes ago, ianali said:

Tut, you have no romance in your soul..I made pancakes for breakfast today. Made with my own loving hands. There is an alternative day in March for us fellows I hear.

Ian.

Nice one Ian. Have a heart.

7 minutes ago, ianali said:

Ian.

Its a commercial con so poor saps buy red roses at treble the normal price. I buy my missus stuff as a surprise when I think about it not when its some silly date and any way I AM the most romantic bloke I know............I bought my missus the white Rolls Royce I hired for our wedding day on a whim and presented it to her.....she was gobsmacked so was the bloke who sold it to me.............now that's romantic innitt :)

17 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Here's a valentines mug for ya

i_love_my_pussy_mug-rd3195c279f6a45e7b3f665d24129e1d8_kfpv5_324.jpg

2 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

I buy my missus stuff as a surprise when I think about it not when its some silly date. 

Did she like that torque wrench you got her? :)

ETA no heart for me thanks Dr bob

Edited by rusty69
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

Here's a valentines mug for ya

Love yer Snoopy, Rusty.....:D

1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

Love yer Snoopy, Rusty.....:D

Why thank you. (of course that fiendish Dr Bob stole my idea, I'm jealous I didn't think of starting a valentines thread) 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, rusty69 said:

Why thank you. (of course that fiendish Dr Bob stole my idea, I'm jealous I didn't think of starting a valentines thread) 

You have a big heart, Rusty - I can see it from here!

13 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Its a commercial con so poor saps buy red roses at treble the normal price. I buy my missus stuff as a surprise when I think about it not when its some silly date and any way I AM the most romantic bloke I know............I bought my missus the white Rolls Royce I hired for our wedding day on a whim and presented it to her.....she was gobsmacked so was the bloke who sold it to me.............now that's romantic innitt :)

Pretty good but I've got that beat. We shared our present for today. New loo seat for the tecma. Probably cost more than a Rolls.

Ian.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Have a heart! Happy Valentines.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

I can row a boat,

Canoe ?

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

So are some of my best friends 

My point was that you weren't yesterday. ;)