Greenies?

Tumshie

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Tumshie said:

Please could someone tell me :-

Is there a daily limit of greenies and if so what is it and when does the clock restart?

Thanks.

I ask because I had no greenies left to give at lunch time and then I had new ones by tea. 

Maximum of 20 reactions per 24 hours. I imagine it will reset at midnight each night.

Rich

5 minutes ago, RichM said:

Maximum of 20 reactions per 24 hours. I imagine it will reset at midnight each night.

Thanks Rich.

3 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I would change your avatar then.

But I Likes my avatar it represents my inner Tumshie Bogle-ness and all that green guff. 

Edited by Tumshie

Dear Tumsh

I am not sure I would describe those three reprobates as kind! Deranged maybe?

you know once those three have responded to a thread that it has gone way off topic. 

Did any one notice Liverpool are now 3rd?

Edited by Dr Bob
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

I am not sure I would describe those three reprobates as kind! Deranged maybe?

Hey, who you calling deranged. At least we don't "take owls" to make owl ice cream. (well, serial killer might) 

gruff owl ice cream.jpg

9 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Did any one notice Liverpool are now 3rd?

I don't know 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Hey, who you calling deranged. At least we don't "take owls" to make owl ice cream. (well, serial killer might) 

gruff owl ice cream.jpg

I don't know 

As we all know, he was on third ( well maybe Tumshie doesn't) but your on the wrong thread again. The owls were on the other one. 

My earthshattering response was a piccie but it's on my laptop and it's too late to fire it up as I don't want to wake up Mrs Bob ( and more importantly the duck who will the keep me awake all night with his stories of moving boats in Latvia) so I am now giving up the will to live today.

Tune in tomorrow when you will hear Dr Bob say " Are Liverpool still 3rd and here is a photo of the duck............"

5 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I have green ears. :D 

Do you and Rusty have an owl thing going on somewhere else?

Yes, unfortunately there is an owl thread running concurrently. If it was earlier in the evening, I could probably find the link. Why don't you ask Rusty " who's on first". He likes that.:giggles:

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1