Featured Posts

Greetings Admin / Owner:

If I may offer a suggestion or two, please.

I may behoove you to clarify, either in the Rules & Guidelines, or as the description of given categories, as to which usergroups have what access granted to them. This may clear up confusion for some members who are not as forum savvy as others are. 

Alternatively, maybe offer a thread that will explain access granted to each usergroup.

Another suggestion would be to allow donating members longer edit times for their posts? I imagine this would give members an additional incentive to donate to the site. 

Edited by Asia_Off_Grid

11 hours ago, Asia_Off_Grid said:

Greetings Admin / Owner:

If I may offer a suggestion or two, please.

I may behoove you to clarify, either in the Rules & Guidelines, or as the description of given categories, as to which usergroups have what access granted to them. This may clear up confusion for some members who are not as forum savvy as others are. 

Alternatively, maybe offer a thread that will explain access granted to each usergroup.

Another suggestion would be to allow donating members longer edit times for their posts? I imagine this would give members an additional incentive to donate to the site. 

Thanks for your question - The main forum usergroups should have equal permissions but there may be some discrepancies based on recent feedback. I intend to review permissions shortly, probably over the weekend.

Agree that incentivising the the donation scheme with various feature enhancements would likely see an increase in the amount of regular donations received. Though after having read feedback provided some months ago, it's likely there would be some understandable reservations about the idea. We don't have any plans at present to make those changes I'm afraid. Links to the donation page are not as prominent as they could be though, so we may change that. 

Cheers

Rich